Part 8: Night Time

You went out the door with your skateboard in hand. Suna was sitting on the floor, infront of his door.

'Oi, ya ready?'

'Yeah, lets go'

You guys knew where the cameras are, so whenever you had to pass one you just lowered your heads. Finally you ran out of the building and went out into the city. You both put the skateboards down and started skating next to each other to the nearest gas station.

'Suna!'

'What?'

'There's one over there'

You both turned and got off the skateboards. Immediately when you got inside you went to the freezer section. You both got your favorite Monster/drink and payed for them. You got back on your skateboards and went to the nearest skatepark.

---

You and Suna were the only ones there, all that could be heard is you laughing and him chuckling.

'Wait- Oh my god that picture is priceless! What is Atsumu even doing???'

'I don't even know, I was just there and I took the picture'

'Oh my god'

'What are some photos you have?'

'Aha, well I have some of my team, you, the twins, basically everyone'

'Hmm...'

'What??'

'What?'

'Why'd you go "hmm"??'

'Nothing, just how the hell did you become captain?'

He said quickly thinking of an excuse so he wouldn't tell you his real thoughts.

'Oh well, I thought they were gonna pick Yasu since she's the most organized, but they said they chose me because the 3rd years thought it would be a good idea for the team to have a captain who knows how to let loose'

'Heh, yeah should've picked Yasu'

'Shut up! I make an excellent captain'

'Sure you do'

'What that supposed to mean?? You don't think I make a good captain?'

'Ehhh'

You sighed and laid back on the cement ground while your feet hanged off the edge of the bowl. You moved your skateboard and used it to keep your head of the ground. You just looked up at the sky. Out of the corner of Suna's eyes he was staring at you, while scrolling through his phone. You were zoned out and not paying attention. Then out of nowhere you felt a water droplet on your face.

'What the fuck-?'

You said and wiped your face. Suna turned his head fully and looked at you confused.

'You felt that right?'

'No'

You kept feeling tiny droplets and yet Suna didn't even look like he felt anything. Then out of nowhere...Downpour came heavy. Suna and you ran, using your skateboards and hoods as cover from the rain. You made it to the gas station and waited there.

'Should've checked the weather report...'

You said as you looked at the weather report.

'Ya think?'

'Ha. Ha'

You said as you turned your phone off and faced him. His hair was wet and his hair was drooping down and so he pushed it back. Your cheeks turned a light pink. He looked at you.