Part 7: Blackmailing

Previously...

"DORM PARTY

Heyoo we gonna have a dorm party, mostly everyone gonna be there, wanna come???
It's gonna be today and tomorrow at 10pm to whenever u wanna leave
Mostly everyone from every team gonna come but idk if there gonna show up, come in u wantヾ( ̄▽ ̄) Bye~Bye~
-Chicken Tenders"

---

'Hehe, hey can *hic* you guys pass me another one??'

'Y/n you had like 20 already, don't you think you should sleep?'

'*Hic* No! I'ma stay because you said you'd let me stay as long as I'd like'

---

'Why the fuck am I wearing an Inarazaki shirt?! Wait....IS THIS FUCKING SUNA'S?!'

Present Time...

'Now why in The Holy Mother of Fritos was I wearing your shirt?'

'You want the whole story?'

'Yeah sure enlighten me'

You said sarcastically and gave him a quick smile.

'Okay...So basically, you got drunk when were were at the party, Kokomi made me take you to your dorm, I had to leave to help Kita with Tsumu and when I came back, you had my jersey and sweater on'

'What happened to your sweater?'

'I told you to take it off'

'Anything else?'

'No you just watched a movie and fell asleep'

'Okay good....but did you take pictures?'

'Do you even know me?'

He said and waved his phone infront of your face.

'DELETE THEM NOW!'

'Nahh'

He ran out the door and you followed him. You tried to grab him but you couldn't. Everyone was just watching, not even trying to stop you. 

It was until you got to the entrance of the gym that you caught him and basically just laid down on him. He had his phone in his hand and didn't let go for anything. You kept hitting him until your teammates came and pulled you off him.

Mei put you over her shoulder and Yasu knocked you out with a chop to the neck. You were now unconscious and your limbs her dangling everywhere. Suna just got up and looked at you, snickering. When you entered, coach immediately saw you and was not surprised.

'Of course...Set Y/n down on the bench'

The other teams were silently snickering at you sleeping. You were laying down on the bench, sleeping peacefully. Once you woke you just sat upright and watched the game not remembering much from before you got knocked out. You got bored and pulled out your phone. You pulled it out of your team sweater.

Mr. Bendy Fox sent you a image...

'Ugh great...'

You opened it and it was some of the pictures he took of you and you felt the embarrassment rise in you. From across the gym Suna was staring at you with a smirk on his face. He was satisfied with what he had done and put his phone away. You sat there, plotting your revenge. You looked through your camera roll to see if you had any photos of Suna.