Part 39: Bad Mood + "Bottom"

Y/n woke up one day in a bad mood. She didn't want to do anything. Didn't want to go to school, get out of bed or even eat. She laid in bed. Her aunt came and dragged her ass down the stairs, almost dropping her but at least she was awake now.

'Good now eat, get changed, and go'

Once you did all that you took your skateboard and rode to school. Not going on you usual Monster and snack stop. You went straight to school and sat underneath the tree waiting for your friends to show up. 

'What the hell? Why are you here early? Are you sick? Not feeling well-- wait that's the same thing... Anyway-- Go up on the wrong side of the bed?'

Kokomi kept asking you question but you didn't answer. She finally gave up and at down on the other side of the table. Once some of the other got there you kept getting asked question but you didn't answer.

'Leave me alone'

'Le gasp she speaks!!'

'Did you really say le gasp koko?'

'Yes.'

'I think our little captain is just a little grumpy~'

'Quick call Suna!'

'Or maybe she didn't get her snacks and Monster this morning?'

'Suna's not picking up!'

You rolled you eyes and laid your head down on the table. Everyone was still trying to guess why you were grumpy. Once the bell rung you left before they could say anything else to you. You went through you classes sleepy and yet still managing to stay awake. Then once school was over you had to go to practice. Coach  could easily tell you weren't having a good day.

'Y/n sit! Number 11 go, now!'

You went to sit down and leaned against the wall the benched was back up to. 

'What happened?'

'Nothing just wanted to sleep longer and my wish was not granted..'

'Wanna leave early?'

'No I'll stay, my aunt'll question why I didn't stay'

'Okay well lay on the bench or floor'

'Yes ma'am coach ma'am'

You laid down on the floor near the bench watch how horrible number 11 was doing. You got tired of it and called out her number, since you don't know her name.

'11!'

Your voice boomed throughout the gym. The only thing that was heard was squeaking shoes trying to stop. 

'When you set make sure to follow through'

'Okay..'

 'Also try to get creative with your setting. Only reason your barely getting blocked is because everyone's going easy on you since your not a fucking regular, if you were and you played like that you would be demolished by now'

'Right...'

Since you were down lecturing the first year, you put your sweater over your head and tried to relax.

---

It was nearing the end of practice and you didn't know it but someone had made a phone call to a certain someone. Once practice was over you were getting ready to leave but then someone came into the gym. All you heard was mumbling, then someone tried to take off your sweater off your head. They did, you thought it was Kokomi trying to be annoying again. You were ready to punch the living hell if it were her.

'Kokomi I swear to go I will--'

'You'll what?'

You didn't hear Kokomi's annoying tone where you can feel her smirk. Instead you looked and saw Suna.

'Nothing. I- ahem what are you doing here?'

'Your team kept calling and texting me, I just decided to bring snacks'

'Mhm.. Thank you for the snacks now bye~'

You smiled and tried to grab the bag. Suna looked at you with a deadpan expression. He didn't let you grab the bag.

'Okay this is what you're gonna do, okay?'

You nodded and he moved the bag away from you. 

'You're gonna get up and raise your arms above your head'

You did as he said and he picked you up using one arms. You didn't bother trying to fight back.

'fucking bottom...'

'Huh?!'

'Nothing'

He picked you up and put you over his shoulder. He said bye and you just waved as he walked until you were out of the sight of the gym.

'Can you put me down?'

'Not yet'

He carried you until he had gotten to the school gate and you realized you were still in your volleyball uniform. Suna gave you his sweater and you put it on. He had taken you to your house and you ate all the snacks and drank all the Monsters in the bag. He laid down on your bed and you sat on a chair you had. Suna had a blank expression but he lifted his eyebrows and you knew what he meant just by that.

You got up and climbed up onto the bed, and laid down next to him. He hugged you and started to fall asleep. He dug his head into you shoulder and just like that he fell asleep. Though he did whisper something before falling asleep.

'bottom...'

---

When you woke up Suna was still sleeping so you got up and tried to leave him there to eat someone small at least. Little did you know Suna was half awake and didn't want to move because he was still tired. He moved to grab you and he missed grabbing you hand. He started to pout. He yawned and ruffled his already messy hair. He sat up and tried stretching. He realized he still had his shirt on and immediately took it off. 

He got up out of you bed going around your room. He opened random thing. Looked in your closet and saw the mess of clothes that was there. He closed it and kept snooping around. 

Once you got back upstairs you saw Suna shirtless and now putting eyeliner on, which wasn't half bad looking. He hadn't noticed you yet so you sneaked into the room and watched him from a distance. He started to get mad that he couldn't do the second one.

'Awww poor baby does he need help?'

He turned to look at you and rolled his eyes. You walked over to him and pulled the chair a bit out. You grabbed the eyeliner tube and sat down on his lap so you could have a good view of what you were about to do. Suna still hadn't processed what you were doing and once you were finished evening out his eyeliner he realized what you did and just hugged you. He carried you to the bed and laid down with you.

'Aren't I heavy?'

'No, I can carry you easily'