Part 44: Decision Made

You were over at Suna's house, in his room, watching TV and hugging you.

'Hey Suna, what college are you deciding on going to?'

You said looking up at him. He looked down at you and thought about it for a second.

'Well I've decided on my first three but I don't really know'

'What's your top three?'

'University of Tokyo, one here in Aichi, and one my parents want me to go to'

'Which one do you want to go to?'

'The Tokyo one, I don't wanna live with my parents, I wanna get out of here and see everything'

'Nice answer'

'You?'

'Well I picked the Tokyo one, the Aichi one for education, and yeah that's it'

'We can both go to Tokyo'

You fully turned around on your stomach to face him. You smiled at him.

'Sure, but what about Atsumu and the others?'

'They can manage'

He said as he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close.

'Really?'

'Doesn't matter where they go, because I'll go with you'

'Well isn't that sweet'

He smiled and hugged you closer to him to try and hide his face.

'Hey! Look over here!'

You both looked and saw Rumiko with her phone snapping pictures of you. You held Suna tightly and looked at the camera and smiled.

'Awww look at the lovebirds~'

Suna let go of you and ran off after Rumiko.

'Give me your phone! Now!'

'Mom!! MOM RIN'S TRYING TO HURT ME'

'I HAVEN'T YET'

You laughed and ran downstairs to see what was happening. You saw his mom in between them with a spatula in each hand, one with grease on it and one clean.

'I'm trying to cook and Rumiko comes to me and your chasing after her'

'She's a little-'

'A what?'

'She's nosy little kid, who took pictures of me and Y/n'

'Okay, Rumi delete the photos, okay?'

'Okay'

She pouted but then deleted all the photos. She showed him that she didn't have any pictures left.

'Okay you guys good now?'

Suna sighed and nodded his head and Rumiko smiled went back to her room. You grabbed Suna's hand and led him back to the room. You laid down and he laid his face down on your chest. He hugged you and you laughed.

'You better now?'

You said sarcastically. He nodded and looked up at you with his deadpan but sleepy eyes.

'I love you, and I'm very lucky to have met you'

You smiled and your cheeks turned red.

'I love you too, I'm very lucky to have met you too'

He kissed you on the forehead and fell asleep.

---

'Hey, Y/n what college are you going to?'

'University of Tokyo'

'And Suna?'

'Same one, were going there, together...'

'And you Kokomi?'

'Well, I'm going to one here in aichi'

'Well, every time I visit home, I hope I will see you'

'Bitch you better, if not I'm gonna sue or go to Tokyo myself to see you'

'Hey! Y/n, were gonna miss you'

Yasu said as the rest of the team showed up with her and engulfed each other in a hug.

'Only time I will allow a group hug'

You laughed while saying and Kokomi started wailing like a little baby. Everyone laughed at her. You knew you were gonna miss Kokomi and her questionable antics.

'I'm gonna miss you guys, I hope we keep in contact'

'Same here'

---

Once the school day was over you took in one final breath and stepped out the gate of the school. You looked back and saw a nice scene. The new second and first years were together, around the table you always sat at with your teammates. You laughed at the scene with a sense of deja vu hitting you. You didn't notice your tears falling until something wet hit shirt.

'Oh god, sentimental tears..pull yourself together until you get home..'

You said and wiped the tears from your face and left quickly.

'I hope they have as much fun as I did...'