Part 3: Practice

Teams there: 
Raionku (That be your school)
Shiratorizawa
Inarazaki
Itachiyama
Fukurodani
Nekoma
and one other random team :]

'Oi! Finally you're all here! Load your gear onto the bus and we'll be going'

'Yes ma'am...'

Everyone said groggily, as all of them-- especially you-- we're tired. You all put your stuff away and climbed onto the bus. Everyone sat in pairs, as you just laid down at the back of the bus and fell asleep. You woke up to the sound of coach yelling and then you bonked your head against the bus. You rubbed your head and cursed in pain.

You were the last one off the bus and you saw the other teams there waiting for your teams arrival. You all bowed and thanked them for having you. Your team got confused stares from all the teams first years. Yet the thirds and second years just smiled and walked up to you all.

'Y/n'

You heard a stoic voice say, you turned and saw Ushiwaka. You both stared at each other before you broke into a smile, and Ushiwaka with a slight smile.

'Hiya Toshie-kun, how've ya been?'

'I've been just fine, you?'

'Well setting aside my insomnia, I guess I'm doing just fine'

'Ohh~? Is that Y/n I hear?'

'Hey hey chicken tenders, how've ya been mah bestie??'

Before he could respond an annoyingly familiar voice shouted.

'Y/N!'

You turned your head to see Atsumu.

'What?'

'IS THAT FUCK BOY REALLY YER BEST FRIEND?'

'PUH-LEASE! Atsumu you're the fuck boy here!'

'AM NOT!'

'Tsumu, you are'

'Hey Samu'

'Hey Y/n'

'NO! I'M NOT A FUCK BOY!'

'Yes you are Tsumu!'

The twins started bickering, you could see a familiar figure taking pictures of the scene. You sighed as they were still fighting and yelled.

'OI! Both of you shut up before I rip your weaves off!'

'Yes ma'am'

They both said before you got ticked off by them calling you "ma'am".

'Call me "ma'am" again and I will rip off that disgusting rat on your hair, Tsumu'

'Huh??! What about Samu?!'

'Well since he's nicer to me I won't rip his hair off'

The three off you started bickering then Kita came and cut you all off. You walked away rubbing your nape and bumped into someone. You looked up to see a familiar ravenette.

'Hi Suna'

'Hey Y/n, did you get shorter?'

He said and waved his hand above your head and smiled.

'Ha. Ha. Actually I grew 2 inches and now I'm [height]'

'Really? Well I'm 6'1, your still short'

'Nope your just a tall bendy fox'

He chuckled and you both walked into the dorms everyone was staying in. The first year on some teams running around as you all were yelled at over the mic.