Part 28: Valentines <3

[This is really just a filler, bc idk what to write and plus valentines]

Key:
[A/n] - Aunts' Name

'You're such a simp for Y/n, god...'

'Rumi shut the fuck up, you damn middle school kids think you know everything...'

'Well Ima head out'

'Where?'

'Where else? The Skate park'

Rumi looked at Suna with the same deadpan expression he always has.

'Bring me back a few Monsters on the way back, and don't get into trouble'

'Yes sir, Rin Sir'

Rumi called out that she was leaving to the skate park and left out the door. After a while Suna had gotten bored and wanted to call you. He went through his usual process. He thought whether if your busy or not, or whether someone else is calling you. In the end he decided not to call you. He just scrolled through his phone while watching the TV.

He had made the wrong decision because his sister wasn't going to the skate park she was going to the mall close to a skate park and to get a outfit for Y/n to try on. She got the outfit while with some other accessories that Y/n could wearing with the outfit or could wear on a daily basis, to embarrass Suna. Once she got everything she got your favorite monster and went off to your house. 

'Hi there [A/n]! Is Y/n here?'

'Yes, she's in her room'

'Okay thanks'

She took off her shoes at the entrance and ran upstairs to your room. She knocled and came in, she jumped onto your bed and smiled.

'HI Rumi! Whatcha doing?'

'Nothing I just wanted to come over, and can you do me a favor...?'

'Yeah sure anything for my little sister'

'Can you put on something I bought you, so I can blackmail Suna and you can can to, please?'

'You had me at blackmail, what is it?'

She grabbed her backpack and took out a nicely folded maid dress.

'That?'

'Mhm! Please so we can embarrass Suna'

You smiled and went to the bathroom to changed. You looked at the maid dress and quickly put it on before you regretted it. It wasn't that bad actually. You put on the accessories that Rumiko had also bought and walked out the door.

'So~, how do I look?'

You held the end of the skirt with one hand and twirled around. Rumi was already recording.

'Nice'

You looked in Rumiko's direction and put up a "L" to your forehead and stuck your tongue out. While Rumiko was recording she took a couple pictures. After a while you guys had a mini photo shoot. At the send of that you and Rumiko took a few photos together. You took Rumiko's phone and sent all the photos to yourself. Then you both decided on which ones to send to Suna. 

---

Meanwhile Suna was getting spammed with messages about how the VB boys were gonna spend their Valentines day. He was just laying on his bed, like he normally would. Suna had gotten a message from Rumiko.

Bitchy ass sis sent you and image...

'i swear to god- if she sent me the aftermath of someone failing-'

He said to himself as he opened the messaged and dropped his phone onto his face. He put his hand over his face and tears started to form but he grabbed his phone and looked at the rest of the photos Rumiko had spammed him with. Suna had wiped the tears from his eyes and made sure he didn't have a bloody nose, he didn't. 

You:
When did u take those??

Bitchy ass sis:
Rn, im at her house :p

Bitchy ass sis:
im leaving anyway
I
 gotta b smwhere

Little ass lion sent you a message...

'God not her too..'

Little Ass Lion:
You like what you see?

Suna had decided to tease Y/n a bit.

You:
Yeah I do, can't wait to see it in person~

Y/n decided to tease back.

Little Ass Lion:
I can't wait to show you~

That made Suna's heart do a flip and it tightened inside his chest. He covered his face with one had blushed while smiling widely.

'God, im in love with you...'