Part 12:

New characters:
Fraternal twins, Harumi is younger, born 2 minutes apart.

Izumi Sugisaki - Old team captain, responsible [enough]
Harumi Sugisaki - Old vice captain, knows how NOT to get caught.

Also your room is kinda like the photo. You have a normal room and shit it's just that your room connects to the roof so that's kinds like your private space.

The last day/week of training camp came. You were in the gym, it was early and you were just blowing of steam. Out of nowhere you heard a voice.

'Pretty good for a lazy lion'

You recognized the voice and turned around.

'Sugisaki-senpai? The hell are you doing here??'

'Coach said that since it was the last day she wanted us to make up a surprise and have everyone go along with it'

'And the other coached agreed with her? Wait...Did you say "us"?'

'Yup me and Harumi'

'So you and your sister are the only ones here?'

'Yeah everyone else is to busy'

'Me and Harumi were thinking of throwing a party'

'Cool'

'Yeah Izumi suggests we go a masquerade party'

You turned towards the door once again to see Harumi walking in.

'How's our laziest lion cub doing?' 

'Meh the usual'

'No sleep?'

'How'd you know??'

You said and smiled. She smirked and rolled her eyes.

'So what's the party's theme gonna be again?'

'Masquerade, yeah Haru suggests that you'll actually have to have a date'

'Yeah! No.'

'Why not???'

'No one hear is gonna ask out someone to some little party'

'Excuse me but we're throwing it at Raionku in the gym, that gym is huge'

'True. So your throwing a prom like party but it's also a masquerade?'

They looked at you and grinned. You just gave them the "prom" idea. They ran off to the Coaches to tell them their idea. You rolled your eyes and went off to the changing room. 

---

You were in the common area. You heard footsteps, talking and laughing. You slouched down into your seat. You tried to hide and yet they saw you.

'Hey hey hey Y/n how are ya?!'

'Go away Bo'

'No'

'Good afternoon everyone! Some alumni from Raionku have an announcement to make' 

'Good afternoon I'm Izumi and here with me is Harumi. The theme for this party is "Prom Masquerade" so get yourself a dress-'

'-Or tux and a mask, plus a date'

Before Bokuto could start a conversation with you, you sneaked away and ran up half the stairs. You sighed in relief and walked up the other flight of stairs.

Y/n POV: (I'm just diving into different POVs aren't I? this POV is short anyway-)

An hour had passed since they made the "prom masquerade" announcement. The girls were already planning on what to wear, their mask, their date, everything. Meanwhile I was just on my phone with my air pods in and zoning out of their convo. Koko tapped on my shoulder with a big goofy grin on her face. I took out one of my air pods and nodded.