Part 24:

Keys:

[F/n] = Fathers' Name
[A/n] = Aunts' Name

Previously...

'You're such a fucking ungrateful brat!'

---

"Band-aids might fix cuts, but, not this situation"

'I know, Auntie'

---

'Yo! Auntie, I'm home from--!'

'Y/n! Come here...now!!'

'Y/n! It's so good to see you'

Present Time...

'Y/n..'

'Get the hell away from me'

You said and tried to walk away. Your aunt stopped you and pulled you away to the dining room.

'What the fuck?? Why is he here?!'

'I don't know, when I got back from work he was at the door, waiting!'

You both whisper yelled at each other.  Your father, standing anxiously in the living room.

'Look! You don't gotta go back with him, okay? Just hear him out...'

'Fine..'

You both walked back and your father was standing there. You didn't even want to look him in the eyes. Either way, you did, as a sign you weren't afraid of him.

'Y/n, I'm sorry that I got drunk and snapped at you...'

You just stared and him, not having anything to say. Your aunt left momentarily.

'Look when I met your mom--'

'Your going that far back? You must so lonely to bring up that bitch'

'She's still your mother Y/n!'

'Does it look like I give two shits?! That excuse for a mother cheated on you, made me clean up her mess and almost broke a bottle over my head! And you still consider her my mother?!'

'Y/n!'

'What?! It's the truth. And that whore you married after her? She was exactly the same! I didn't even go to your wedding with that whore!! Wanna know why?'

He stayed quiet and lowered his head.

'Because! I knew it wasn't gonna last long! And guess what? You didn't even realize I was gone! I went out and did shit I'm not supposed to be doing!! The worst part was, my own FATHER DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING NOTICE! I mean can you even call yourself a father? Because--'

'ENOUGH'

[ Slap ]

You held your cheek and laughed at his reaction.

'Finally dad, you sure been holding that in for some time now!'

'Y/n! Y/n, are you okay?!'

You laughed and just stared at your father.

' [F/n], get the hell out of my house!'

'What?!'

He came up to the both of you and was about to yell.