Part 23: "Non-Virgin Ears"

[Just a filler really]

You were in class, boring day, boring subject. You were all just sitting in class, the teacher not even teaching.

'You know what I mean??'

'My poor virgin ears..!'

'MISS MA'AM YOU MEAN NON-VIRGIN EARS!'

Kokomi said a little too loudly, everyone turned to face you two. You were frozen in place but managed to wave your hand. Everyone turned away but you coughed suddenly, everyone turned around. The power you hold-

'The hell you staring at? Finish your work'

Little did you know that in the back of the class, Mei was recording the whole thing.

'Priceless..'

She thought as she posted it on her Instagram feed. It had gotten viewed by every team and by every player that follows her.

---
[Following Suna]

Worst Twin sent you a message...

Worst Twin:
Yo
YOU SEE MEI'S INSTA??

You:
No y?

Worst Twin:
GO. LOOK.
NOW LMAO

He opened Instagram and went to Mei's account. 

"Yo, So-"

[Cut off my Kokomi]

"MISS MA'AM YOU MEAN NON-VIRGIN EARS"

[Silence]

[Mei whispering & laughing]

"oh my god...what the fuck??"

Suna laughed at the post and got a text once again.

Little ass Lion
U didnt see Kokos story..did u??

Suna smirked at the opportunity to tease you.

You:
Nope y?

Little ass Lion:
No reason
none at all :]

You:
U ok?

Little ass Lion:
I got a headache actually
y?

You:
wouldnt wanna scream smth wrong 
near ur "non-virgin ear"

Little ass Lion:
-

You:
Lmao
are ur non-virgin ears deaf??
[ Read ]

'She really left me on read...'

He smirked and was satisfied leaving you flustered. He put his phone away and the twins caught up to him.

---

School had ended and you were hanging out with Suna. His mom was downstairs, making dinner, and you were both upstairs, in his room.

'How far can I get with teasing her...?'

Out of nowhere he pinned you against his wall. You looked at him surprised as he took your phone away from you and pinned your wrists against the wall. You tried not so smirk, so you just had a flustered face. He smiled as he put a hand around your neck. AhEm your choking kink tho- A smile came onto your face.

'So are we flirting or fight right now? Because I'm getting mixed signals...'

'I have my hand around your neck, choking you, what do you think?'

'That still doesn't answer my question...'

You said with red cheeks and a smirk on your lips. Suna laughed and thought of how Kokomi influenced you.

'Damn, that simp is contagious'

He leaned in and you were just standing there, prepared.

'Is this appropriate for your non virgin ears...?'

You said the following words without thinking.

'Bro I'm still half virgin, why do y'all keep saying that I'm not?'

You said in a half annoyed tone and the other just a funny voice crack.

'How can someone be half virgin?'

You looked at him with a smirk and laughed through your nose. He took that as a way for his own imagination to let loose. He now had a general idea of what you meant.

'So are we gonna stay like this or...?'

You moved your wrists around as they were trapped by one of Suna's hands, while his other was around your neck. He looked you up and down.

'You fucking Slytherin'

He let go of you and laughed at you remark.

'Then what are you?'

'I'm-'

'Hufflepuff'

'Why Hufflepuff??'

'Because, I heard that Slytherins keep Hufflepuffs as pets, so your my pet'

Your cheeks turned red at the comment.

'First of all--!'

'DINNER'S READY!!'

Before you could tell Suna off he was already out the door. You just mentally cussed him out and walked down stairs.

---

'Yo! Auntie, I'm home from--!'

'Y/n! Come here...now!!'

You set down you bag and walked over to your aunt, she was in the living room.

'What do ya need?!'

You turned the corner and saw her with a worried look. You turned your head and saw your dad. He had his arms crossed, and a semi-worried looked on his face. Once he saw you, a big smile came onto his face.

'Y/n! It's so good to see you'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[Cliffhanger lmao]
[Yk who u r, ik u hate these]