Part 25:

[It's been too long mfs TvT]
[Short Chp. :] ]

'AYO! This tik tok of Motherfucking Y/n!'

Suna heard what Atsumu had shouted and was now curious but didn't want to move after all the laps they had done.

'Holy shit!'

'Dis girl this really grabbed a snake'

Suna listened as he laid completely down with his arm covering his eyes. He heard the pitter-pattering of footsteps walking his way. Once he heard Atsumu speak he sat up and saw the video of Y/n and a snake from Kokomi's tik tok account. He was about to pass out and didn't really pay attention to it.

'Cool'

---

He got home and was scrolling through his Following on tik tok. He had saw the video that Atsumu showed him.

[Kokomi, screeching]
"Bruh!! there's a snake in the classroom"

[Flips camera, Y/n show up on screen]

"Bro this snake isn't even poisonous, y'all are wusses"

[said while holding it]

"MS. MA'AM, IT"S WRAPPING AROUND YOU ARM"

[Shrugs and places outside window]

"DAMN! that was hot"

He was gonna add the video to his favorites, but accidentally saved it. He cursed and went to delete but his brain was malfunctioning and took a screenshot. He went to delete that but he look at it and it was a good photo of you. He left it alone and deleted the video.

KOKOMI POV: [OH mAH LOrd been too long TvT]

'Y/n...'

OKAY so like my fine mama jama ass confessed to ATSUMU and im about to tell Y/n. MAN HAS NOT RESPONDED YET.

'Y/n motherfucking L/n'

'I've fucked no mothers but go on'

GURL SAID THAT SO CALMLY WTF, not even bothering to look up from the phone, daum i see how it is TvT.

'MS. MA'AM EYE-CONTACT PLEASE POR FAVOR'

I GRABBED THIS BISHES FACE AND ahem.... author-chan don't delete my charcter bc  hurt the mc TvT... ANYWAY, I GRABBED HER AND SLAPPED HER CHEEK, not enough to hurt her badly but it got her attention. 0-0 UwU

'Kokomi.. i swear to god what the hell to you want?'

'Okayyyyyy so like i did something....'

'If we have to hide a body i know somewh-'

'No no no no, not THAT but uhhhhhhhh i kinda told someone i liked them.'

I head laughing. HOW JUST HOW TF CAN HE LAUGH???????

'But you're more flirtatious then me but you mean it, i dont, who even was-'

'Atsumu! It was Atsumu'

'ohhhhhhh, makes sense'

I looked up at her so quick i think i cracked mah neck.

'Whatchu mean, makes sense??'

'Makes sense you would like one of the most stupid people i know besides you and a few others, that and you spend a lot of time with him'

'I do, don't I?'

'Mhm'

'Why was I scared to tell you I liked him 0-0'

'I dont know'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bonus Scene:

'Nice receive!'

Suna was practicing and Atsumu got bored. He unlocked Suna's phone and saw the wallpaper he had as his home screen.  It was a screen shot of Y/n holding the snake. Suna had went back for his phone and hit Atsumu i the back of his head.

'Give me my damn phone'

'Heheheh, nice wallpaper Suna~'

'Thanks, I like it too'

He walked away, without thinking of what he said.

'Wait, how does he know my password?'

His first thought and then decided to change his password.