Part 16: Masquerade Prom

[Time skips do be coming in handy tho-]

A few minutes earlier...

'Damn! Didn't know Y/n had it in her to say that to the upperclassmen'

'Well Y/n didn't get her regular sleep'

'When does she ever?'

'Shut it. Why?'

'Suna called her and they face-timed all night'

'Awwe'

'Did she say what they talked about?'

'No, I told her, she said that what they talked about is their secret'

They all "ooh"ed and and Kokomi rolled her eyes.

'But! Y/n said that Suna told her not to discuss the topic, so she promised she wouldn't...'

'Sh, sh, sh, sh, you heard that, right?'

'Hey'

'Oh hey Y/n, wasn't sure you were gonna make it'

'Why?'

'I told them what happened earlier'

'Look I might absolutely hate you, sometimes, and think that your just as a much as a wreck as me...You're still my friends'

'Awww Y/n's being sappy~'

'Plus you guys have the dress and mask I'm gonna wear...If y'all didn't have it I wouldn't have come'

'And there's our lovely captain'

'Ha ha'

'Let's get this "fitting" and "prom" over with'

'Okay but we plan on the whole night'

'Good for you, I'm leaving when I want'

'Y/n! Please just this once stay with us the whole night. Who knows what'll happen'

'Mhm sure'

You sat down and just went on your phone as everyone else tried on their dresses.

'Your turn grouchy'

It took everyone a while to do their hair and make sure their mask was on perfectly. Once everyone was set Kokomi ran to the van with her skirt hitch-hiked up.

'Okay! TO THE VAN!'

'You make it sound like we're gonna rob a place while dressed like princesses'

'I don't care'

'Who would even wanna wear this on a regular basis?'

Mei said and you chimed in.

'Or in general?'

Mei laughed at your comment as she saw Akamai running and fanning her hands.

'Eeeee! Look. At. Me! I look like a pretty princess!'

You looked at Akamai confused and rolled your eyes.

'Never thought to hear that from you Akamai'

'What?! I love this dress!'

'Just get your ass in the car before you step in dog shit'

---

All the guys were already at the school and half of them were panicking and some trying to fix their hair and tuxes. Some with their girlfriends, others were calm and didn't care. Atsumu was panicking and annoying Suna.