Part 30: Pickup Lines

[I'm bored and running out of ideas x.x]
[Short Chap.]

Key:
[e/c] = eye color

---

'Truth or dare?'

Atsumu had randomly said. Suna looked at him and thought for a second.

'Dare because today is going by slow'

'I dare you too text Y/n a pick up line'

He smiled and he went to text you.

You:
I don't like your name

You replied 2 or 3 minutes later.

Little Ass Lion:
What?

You:
Yeah, I think you should change your last name to Suna 
It suits you better

Little Ass Lion:
Bet

Atsumu laughed loudly and Suna put his phone down, with the screen facing down. He put his hand to his face. The rest of the team looked at him confused.

'You good?'

'Fucking- oh mah god-- So- so Suna sent...'

'Atsumu breath'

Kita said and Atsumu followed his instructions.

'Suna sent Y/n a pick up line and it was him saying that Y/n should change her last name to his and SHE FUCKING SAID BET!!'

Atsumu grabbed his stomach and pounded his fist on the table.

---

You were at Kokomi's house and so was some of your other team members.

'Y/n I dare you to send a pickup line to Suna and Kokomi you send one to Atsumu'

Akamai said with her arms wrapped around a pillow.

'Okay'

You:
Am i ugly?

Mr. Bendy Fox:
No, shithead ur cute

You:
Id look cuter with u on top of me <|3

Mr. Bendy Fox:
Cant deny that-

'Damn yall are something else'

'Look who's talking Koko-'

'ANYWAY~! My turn'

You:
I would take u 2 the movies but they don't allow snacks

Atsumooo <3:
If im a snack then u dessert

You:
Smooth asf-

'Did he just answer your pickup line with a pickup line-'

'Yep he did, love him sooo much'

Kokomi said and laid her head on the pillow she had.

---

Suna had texted you to come over. You were watching some random show Suna was watching. You were on your phone and Suna was overly cuddly. He would hug you and put his head in the crook of your neck. He would make you run your fingers through his hair.

'What's wrong with you??'

He shrugged and kept hugging you. You didn't know what was happening but you didn't entirely hate it. Well this would all be pointless unless i told you whats wrong-- anyway-- What was wong with Suna was yesterday when you guys were at the mall.

Suna had noticed a guy staring at you for a while. Only for a moment Suna had left you and the guy walked up to you.

"Hey, I've seen to have lost my phone number can I get yours?"

"No, nice pickup line tho"

You said and looked back down on your phone.

"C'mon just give me your number, that's all  want"

Suna had came back and saw him. He sped walked over to you, but not making it obvious. He came from behind you and wrapped one of his arms around your waist.

'Is this guy bothering you?'

"As a matter of fact yes, yes he is."

"Leave her alone, she belongs with me, move along..."

Suna said and as the guy turned his back and walked away Suna continued.

"Fucking pest..."

'Do, I not make it obvious were dating? well were not dating per say, why do I have to like such a confusing person...?'

'You sure your good?'

'Huh? Oh! Yeah I'm fine'

'You not fine, what happened?'

Suna sighed and got comfortable on your lap, your face, facing him.

'Are we dating or are we just F.W.B still?'

'I- uh...'

You didn't know how to respond to that so you just said something.

'Well yeah you can say that were dating I don't really care, and you can callmeyourgirlfriendalsoifyouwantthatis...'

He laughed at how you jumbled up your words. You kept rambling on, he sighed and got into that weird position wear he's half way up to meet your face and holding all his weight on his arm. You stopped talking once he turned your face to meet yours. His greyish-yellow eyes gazed into your [e/c] eyes.

'You talk to much...'

He said as he stared at your lips until they collided. You took a pause in between the kissing.

'NIce way of shutting me up, do it more often'

You said before Suna started kissimg you again

'With pleasure~'