Part 34: Regret

[Am I the only one who keeps the tabs on the monster cans??]

[Short Chap.]

[TW: Abusive Relationship]

"Y/n? Please open up! I didn't mean to hurt you! I love you and you know that!! I-I would never purposely hurt you! Open the door Y/n!"

Y/n, thought she was in love. 

She thought that he was the one.
She let herself get manipulated by him.
She opened the door, with her faced stained with her tears.

"Y/n..."

He said and smiled as he hugged her.

She stood there not even trying to wrap her arms around him.

Yet, time and time again, she let herself get hurt by him.
Even if he ended it, he would text back saying sorry. 
She would say sorry even if it wasn't her fault.

---

"I'm sorry!!"

He had his hand on her neck and  she was pushed up against the wall.
Y/n tried to take of his hand so she could breath.
She almost lost 
consciousness but he let go.
She coughed and coughed while touching her throat.
He dropped to his knees and put a hand on her back.

"Y/n! I'm sorry!"

"it's [cough] it's okay...'

He hugged her and stroked her hair.

'He's an ex of yours...right?'

You nodded your head.

'There's always one ex that everyone has but never talks about'

You laughed while saying to try to lighten the mood.

'I really don't want to explain it but I'll give you the simple version...I met him back in 8th we were friends then over summer I started dating him in my first year, until I broke up with him when I found out he was with another girl. I started dating another dude and he went bat-shit crazy...'

Your hands started shaking at the memories. You grabbed your hand and took a breath.

'Then he started sending me texts and calling then hanging up, he texted me once that he would hurt me if I started to date someone again'

'Damn...'

'Yeah...'

'What's he look like? What's his name?'

'He has his hair slicked back and kinda messy at the same time, has brown eyes but they look black... and he's about your height maybe shorter? His name is Kurai'

'Okay...'

Suna's protective side started to show a bit. He tried to remember the phone number exactly but once you left to the kitchen he grabbed your phone and copied down the number. You came back with two Monsters that you had gotten from the fridge.

'I hoped he would stop but I guess my past will always come back to haunt me..'

You laughed and open the Monster. Suna opened his as well. You sighed and tried to relax, so you went on your phone. Suna couldn't stop having this feeling like he wants to hold you and not let you go until he finds that guy. He looked at you while pretending to be on his phone.

'I don't like seeing her like this...god do something Rintaro'

He crawled from his spot and went under your arms and put his face close to yours. You looked at him and knew what he was trying to do. He was trying to cheer you up. You grabbed the back of his head and he laid down on you. You both moved a bit until you were both comfortable. You ended up falling asleep before Suna. You had your arm wrapped around you and your phone had dropped out of your hand. 

Suna was there watching TV while you were asleep. He turned his head to look at you. He smiled and whispered something before he fell asleep.

'I love you, Y/n...'