Part 26: "Normal" Day

[Headcannon- Even though Suna is a deadpan asshole, he's a softie for his sister]
[My brain be malfunctioning badly some day, i stayed up all night writing]

You got up.

'Y/N, SCHOOL'

You got ready, you decided to take Suna's hoodie with you. It was a simple day. You walked to school and you didn't have morning practice, so you went to the corner store to grab a monster and a box, or 5, of pocky then left. 

You had your headphones in and walked slow to school. Once you got there, same result, everything was normal. Everyone in their groups and spread across the yard. You just sat down in your usual spot. A few of your teammates there, the usual, Kokomi trying to scare you, you glaring her.

---

You got to class, you sat in the back. You felt as if today was too normal. You didn't care and brushed it off. You fell asleep during class and Kokomi had to wake you up and practically drag you to the next, so you wouldn't skip it.

You looked into the class room and felt weird.

'What is up today?'

'Class! Seats please!'

You all went to sit down, in the back, and grabbed one of the pocky boxes out of your bag. You snacked in the back of class and just held a pocky in your mouth while writing down something for class.

---

Once out of school and once after-school practice finished, you got home and slept for a bit. Once you woke up properly, you put on your shoes and told your aunt you were going to the store.

 You kept getting text from Kokomi as you were wandering the isle of the store.

Classified SIMP Koko sent a message...

Classified SIMP Koko:
Can u bring me food plsss
IM STARVINGG!!

You:
How do u know im at the store ->-

She ignored what you had typed and said the following.

Classified SIMP Koko:
FOOOOOOOODD!!!!! IM
GOING TO DIE

You:
Die quietly

Classified SIMP Koko:
AAHHHHHH,AGHHHHHH
HHHHHHHH

You:
Quieter..

Classified SIMP Koko:
aaahhhhh, ahhhhhhh
ghhhhhhh

You:
lmao ok ill bring u smth.

Classified SIMP Koko:
YAASSSS thx 0w0

That small interaction of Kokomi being Kokomi made you feel better. You grabbed her some ice cream, cookies an cream. You went over to her house and you gave her the ice cream. She squealed like a baby.

'Sorry if it's a bit melted'

'ARE YA KIDDING?! THAS THE BEST PART, if it was solid i wouldnt be about to eat with a spoon'

'Couldn't you just have told Atsumu to get you it?'

'Man hasnt responded since i told him...'

She said as she pouted and took a big bite and--

'AGHCK BRAIN FREEZE!!'

Yeah, that happened.

Once Y/n had heard that Atsumu hadn't responded you had  left the house and skateboarded over to Suna's house. Why there? Well because she knew the twins were over there right now, just say it's pure instinct.

You knocked on the door and Suna's sister had opened the door. Instinct or Suna's sister.

'Hi Rumiko can I come in?'

'There in the living room'

She said with a smile and moved out the way. You went directly to the living room and Rumiko followed to see what was to unfold. Suna had saw you and smiled.

'Y/n, you're here?'

'Atsumu Miya!'

Suna had figured out that Tsumu hadn't given an answer to Kokomi. He got up and tapped Osamu on the shoulder and signaled him to go. He nodded and Suna had grabbed his sister.

'Kokomi might be annoying but she's my BEST FRIEND! OKAY?! Now I got told that you haven't told her how you feel yet and if your willing to end up the HOSPITAL rather than confess I can make the happen'

You were about to attack him when he stopped you and told you the truth.

'OKAY!! The truth is that I really like Kokomi but I don't know if she likes me as much as I like her'

'Idiot! SHE LIKES YOU MORE THAN YOU DO! Just tell her you like her RIGHT NOW before I do it for you'

'Okay okay!'

He quickly took out his phone and told Kokomi that he liked her back an in a matter of minutes they were a couple.

'FUCKING FINALLY'

They all came back and congratulated Tsumu and you texted your aunt you were gonna stay at Suna's house for a while. Rumiko had went to her room and went on her phone. You followed her and knocked on her door before going in.

'Hey love, whatcha doing?'

'Nothin'

'Man, I just love how your room is set up, the LEDs and everything, even how neat your bed is'

A smile went on to her face and she looked around her room once again, also admiring the set up. She had photos on her wall that you had taken with a camera, and some of her own on the wall next to it.

'Hey Y/n'

'Yeah Rumi?'

'My brother said you would look good with a half up half down.'

'Really? What else he be saying?'

She smiled and yet both of them didn't know that Suna was coming up the stairs as Rumi said the next thing.

'He said you would look good in a--'

Suna knew what she was gonna say and almost busted down the door.

'RUMIKO SHUT IT!'

She looked at Suna and smiled ominously. She looked at you and said it quickly.

'HeSaidYouWouldookGoodInAMaidsDress-'

She said and Suna covered her mouth, he whispered something to her and dragged you out. You held on the the wall and said bye but he still dragged you out. He dragged you to his room and you sat down on his bed. He leaned against the door once he closed it.

'So you said I would look good in a-'

'That was a stupid conversation, Tsumu and Osamu had and they told me if I thought you would good in one and I....Whatever..'

He said and just walked over to you he laid down behind you and pulled you down so he could hug you.

'Don't listen to any of those idiots'

'Sure'

---

You were walking home and you just stops multiple times to get pictures of how it looked and to go to stores. 

'Guess my bad feeling in the morning was nothing'

You opened the door to your house and saw your aunt talking to someone, they looked familiar but you couldn't pinpoint who is was. You announced you were home and went to your room.