Part 29: Cigarette Daydreams

You were in class, zoned out. You've had been zoned out or asleep for most of your classes. You've been having the same daydream about a locked door and you trying to open it

Before you could figure out what happened, you zoned back in. For the whole day you tried to open the door in your daydream but couldn't.

'Y/n you good? You be looking tired all day. More than usual'

'Yeah just daydreaming...'

'Ohhhh what's it about??'

'Don't know, I zone back in too soon'

You were left wondering what it was all about. Yet once you had after school practice, so you couldn't think about it to the point where you overthink it.

'Get lower when receiving Kokomi!'

Kokomi wasnt paying attention AT ALL right now, She watching Yasu when she jumps up and hit the ball. Sure she was dating Atsumu or how Y/n calls him dehydrated piss-haired fox-- but She still a fat SIMP for women any day of the week and I mean ANY day.

Right now, the 3nd years are wondering the gym or sitting down. While the first years try to get the hang of receiving, setting and spiking. You sat in the corner on your phone, you recorded now and then, taking pictures. You hand gotten some good moment of them getting hit and messing up. 

Kokomi was also practicing. She was the only one because she had shown up late to the last 3 practices.

'KOKOMI'

'Huh? WHAT?! WAT I DO???'

'GO LOW WHEN RECEIVING'

'huh?'

'for gods sake...'

You say as you get up from the corner of the gym and yell to Kokomi.

'DROP IT LIKES IT'S HOT WHEN RECEIVING'

'OHHH OKAY OKAY OKAY!!'

Next time she went to receive she dropped her hips and angled her arms perfectly. The coach looked at you, confused. You shrugged and looked back at Kokomi before looking at Coach.

'It's the only way she listens, and it works!'

Coach rolled her eyes, and blew her whistle. The first year all dropped to their knees or leaned over, breathing heavy. She looked at you, you instantly knew what to do.

'OI,  punk-asses get in line, coach needs to talk!'

They looked at each other and you started counting down from 5. They ran quickly to get in line. She looked at you with a look that said "really Y/n?" You could tell you over did it just a bit.

'Should't have said "punk-asses"...'

She turned to face the first years and gave the same speech she gave you 2nd years in your first year.

"y/n hurry up and get in line!"

1st year Y/n walked over without a care in the world.
Then Coach looked at all you guys.

" LISTEN UP!!
When you put that uniform on, that Raionku uniform, you better come you work.
We WILL be perfect...In every aspect of the game...
You go out go bounds, you run a mile.
You miss a blocking assignment, you run a mile. 
You fumble up with the ball and I will break my foot off in your hind-parts...
AND THEN you will run a mile-
PERFECTION is what we strive for.."

Everyone was silent, they were all frozen stiff.
You were there, with a calm tired expression not caring.
Coach came up and got in your face.

"Do. You. Understand?"

"Yes. Ma'am"

You looked out through the crowd. No one stuck out to you as the leader type. You put your hands in your jacket pockets and hid your face in the turtle neck of the sweater. Your eyes scanned the 1st years and they felt you staring at them. Yasu tapped your shoulder.

'they can feel you staring at them...'

Yasu whispered and you immediately looked away and walked out the gym with your bag. You walked around the school until you found a good spot to smoke. 

You grabbed one from the pack and lit it. You got a message.

Mr. Bendy Fox sent you an image...

Suna had sent you an image of you, smoking, right now. You looked up and Suna came out the bushes. He made a ghost sound and put his hands out like a ghost.

'Wow you really are a Slytherin, you remind me of that scene of Draco screaming Dementor'

You said and laughed. Suna had no idea what you were talking about but played along, as always. You took one out the pack and gave it to Suna. You flicked your lighter on and held it up. Suna put the cigarette to the lighter and leaned against the wall.

---

About half an hour passed you were both just laying on the floor. Suna had his back to the wall and you were his thigh as a pillow. You heard someone yelling. Once it got closer you heard someone screaming your name. You and Suna had both gotten up.

'shit- who is it?!'

You said whisper-yelling at him. He looked over he corner, it was Yasu.

'yasu, you wanna run or go to her?'

'fuck that shit im running, im not letting her see me like this...'

Yasy was screaming out your name and her head was on a swivel.

'Y/N WHERE THE FRACK ARE YOU?! god why me again, "go find Y/n" they said, god, they should've sent Kokomi, although she would've gotten distracted...'

You as Suna ran to the bushes and exited through the parking lot. You checked the time and saw that the club would be cleaning up in a few minutes so you didn't feel that bad for leaving. You went over to Suna's house. You went to see if his sister was there, she wasn't. So you stayed with Suna. 

'Suna, you ARE going to watch it whether you want to or not!'

'Not.'

You had an idea, and went up to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he put his arms around your waist. You looked into his eyes and leaned in. 

'Please~'

He laid his forehead on yours and sighed. He pecked your lips and handed you the remote. You had now forced him into watching Harry Potter. Then for the next couple of hours you watched ALL the Harry Potter Movies. Throughout the movies, Suna would ask questions and you would answer. You smiled to yourself.

'I love this man...'