Part 9: Flirting? Confessing? Or Drunk?

Key: 

W/n - Wrong name(Basically someone messing up your name)

'Y/n! Get your ass up'

'Nnn...'

'Come on! Up! You have to actually go today, your gonna get to practice'

'Fine...'

You got up and changed as Kokomi walked out and went to the bathroom. You sighed as you just grabbed your clothes and quickly changed. You walked out and headed to the gym. Your team was barely heading off and you caught up with them.

'Y/n, you okay?'

'Yeah why?'

'Just asking'

'Okay, how bout you?'

'Well I got my hours of sleep so im good'

'Man, my insomnia barely let me sleep'

'You think coach's gonna put you in?'

'Let's hope...'

You said as you entered the gym. You felt coach staring at you and you just looked away and started stretching. The time passed and now it was time for playing actual matches. You were playing against Nekoma, you had a evil grin on your face, remembering what Kuroo had said before you got on probation. Coach could feel the energy coming off you and sighed, knowing there's no way she could make you sit this match out.

'Y/n!'

'Yes coach?'

'Your in, go'

You looked at Kuroo, who just looked at you with a shit eating grin, yet in his head he was panicking knowing you'll go all out.

---

'Nice receive!'

You yelled as you set the ball, it heading straight for Yasu, perfectly hitting her hand as she swung. Inches away from the floor, everyone on your team thinking the same thing..."Drop already!". It was like it hung in the air just for Yaku to get it. He received, the ball went over the net, no one went to get it, you cursed out loud and went for it.

'IDIOTS, GET THE FUCKING BALL!'

Everyone snapped back to reality as everyone who wasn't playing was now staring at your game. You got the ball and it headed straight for your middle blocker, Mei. She set it and Yasu got it perfectly as it nicked the edge of the court. You stood there motionless, while the other team caught their breath.

'Finally, match is over'

You groaned as you looked to the other side of the court. You saw Lev dead on the floor, Kenma leaning against a wall, and Kuroo with a huge smirk but flaming mad. You laughed at Kuroo's expression and he just flipped you off, you stuck your tongue out and Yasu pulled you away before you could do any more damage.

'Sometimes I can't believe your captain'

'Hah?! Yasu! Come on, am I that bad??'

'Well you called of "idiots"...'

'Well you guys were just standing there not doing anything, sooo'

'Ahem! You all did good just hurry up and change practices is over'

---

You were all back at the dorms, either hanging out with their teammates, other teams. Since it was Friday, you and your team were watching movies in Mei and Suzuki's dorm. Everyone had their pjs on. You laughed-- well everyone did-- when you saw that Kokomi's had the words "Certified Simp" on it. You had on an oversized shirt and a pair of super comfy joggers.

You heard your phone ding and everyone shushed you. You looked at them surprised and went to put your phone on vibrate. You checked the notification and Kokomi loomed over your shoulder.

Mr. Bendy Fox sent you a message....

'Better not try and blackmail me...'

Mr. Bendy Fox
Heeey W/n i loove youu

You looked at the text and Kokomi gasped and told everyone what the message said.

'What?! Suna said he liked you-'

'He said "love" Ms. Ma'am'

He girls squeals as you replied.

You:
U drunk or sum shit???

'Y/n! Really?! He said he loved you and you respond with that??!'

'That's not how Suna usually types, plus he spelled my name wrong'

'He did? Oh shit- He did, you think he's drunk?'

Mr. Bendy Fox

Nooo im nt jus tin a god mood

'Hold up'

You said and walked out the dorm while the girls continue to chatter on about what just happened. You went to Osamu dorm and knocked.

'Hey, uhm Y/n why are you here?'

'Where's Suna?'

'He said he was going out with some people from the teams, why?'

'He just told me that he loved me and spelled my name wrong'

Osamu kept in his laughter.

'Uhm I think they said they were going to that arcade'

'Ughh, right I remember that place doesn't ask for IDs they just serve whoever they think looks over 18'

You groaned and looked at the time.

'Ima go get him'

'Good luck'

'Thanks'

You said and went the same way Kokomi took you and Suna last time you guy were out. You looked around and ran to the gate, jumping over it and walking through the streets to the arcade. You made it and looked though the window and saw Suna, Kuroo, Bokuto, Tendou, Semi, and others you didn't care for at the moment. You went in and went over to the group. All you did was drag Suna out, grabbing him by the collar and when you get to a less crowded area you stop.

'Suna, what the hell was that text you sent me?'

'What *hic* can't I tell a pretty girl I like her?'

You face had turned a bit pink and you just took a deep breath.

'Suna, your going back to the dorms'

He groaned and wrapped his arms around your waist, his head cuddling into the crook of your neck. You tried to stay calm and pulled Suna off you.

'Suna, your drunk, I'm taking you back, so move your ass'

You said coldly and he pouted as you pulled him by the wrist. He smirked and intertwined his finger with yours. You didn't care for it at the moment and took out your phone. You called Kokomi and she didn't answer.

'I swear to god if she's simping or stealing my hoodies....'

You called her again, she answered after a few minutes.

"Yeah?"

'Are you stealing my hoodies?'

"...Nooooo"

You rolled her eyes as you heard her shuffle around and you continued talking.

'Okay so I'll text you when I get there, so open the back door'

"Okay"

You hung up and Suna wrapped his arm around you.

'I love you...'