Part 36: Vodka Aunt

Key 
[F/n] = Father's Name

'I'm home~!'

You still had on Suna's clothes and you could still smell his scent strongly. You took off your shoes and walked over to where you aunt was.

'Y/n! I'm glad your home now I need to talk to you about--'

'About the legal guardian shiii..'

Your aunt looked at you with that glare and you dragged out the "i" part.

'Stuff! Yeah stuff that's what I was gonna say...'

'Yeah right anyway, Since I haven't been around what I was doing was going to court and trying to get appointed your legal guardian'

'Yessss'

You said looking up to the sky and smiling.

'Okay now we need to get your stuff...'

'But it's all over there with...[F/n]'

'I know but I think he's not home right now and we can have the police on speed dial'

'Fine but if we run into him, I'm hiding in the car'

You said as you walked back to the front door and put your shoes back on. You went and waited by your aunts car. 

---

You got to your fathers house and waited in the car staring at it while your aunt walked out to the front door. Since she had a key she checked the whole house, not seeing him there. While you looked at the whole street not seeing his car.

'Okay..'

You said a you got out the car ran inside to find your aunt. She was done looking through the house. He wasn't home.

'He's not home so now you can go to your room'

'Kay'

You ran up the stairs and went to your room. Your aunt wasn't far behind. You opened the latch on the ceiling of your room and the ladder came down. You went up then your aunt. Once you got up you had a look of shock on your face. The place was destroyed, The couch was moved, the LED lights were ripped out and left hanging, the furniture was not in it's regular place. The TV was gone. Everything was destroyed.

'WHAT THE FUCK?! SO THIS IS WHAT HE DOES? HOW MUCH OF A CHILD IS HE?! WHY WOULD HE DO THIS TO MY SHIT?!'

You started screaming. Your aunt tried to calm you down. At first you were yelling nonsense and walking around but you eventually calm down. 

'Let's just grab your things, like your clothes and stuff'

'Okay, yeah, okay...'

You brushed back all your hair little strands of it falling back into your face. You went back down to your room and got out all your clothes from the drawers. You packed all of the clothes you could.  The rest you carried little by little to the car. Once you got all of those you looked around the attic like area for something. 

'UGH! WHERE THE HELL DID HE MOVE IT?!'

You started kicking the trash along the floor and threw a can that was there.

'Y/n! What? What is it?'

'It's a box! A treasure chest like box but it's flat on the top'

You looked around in distress, you started panicking. Your aunt helped you look.

'Y/n! This?'

You looked at her and saw the box. You smiled in relief and ran towards her. You hugged her and thanked her a million times. 

'What's even in there?'

'Something important to me'

'Okay so you done? So we can leave before the ass hat comes back'

'Okay'

You were out the house and you thought everything would go smoothly for once. You were wrong. Your father came home. He saw your aunt locking the door. You were already waiting at the car. For your aunt to open the door.

'OI! What the hell are you doing here?!'

'Getting all of Y/n's things, since she's gonna be living with me permanently now'

'You can't just barge into my house!'

'AND YOU CAN'T HURT YOUR DAUGHTER! AND DON'T YOU FUCKING MAKE AN EXCUSE THAT YOU WERE DRUNK! YOU ARE A MONSTER AND I HOPE YOU DIE IN A DITCH! AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE--?!'

Before she could finish he slapped her across the face. He started saying something but for you he had crossed the line, hurting your aunt. You put down the box and sped walked towards him.

'DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER YOU FILTHY, SORRY, EXCUSE OF A MAN!!'

You went up to him from behind and put him into a chokehold. He had gotten out of it quickly. Once he did you started punching and punching him. Making sure it landed somewhere it hurt. He had looked into your eyes and saw the pure hatred you had. He was gonna get up and hit you but a random person had already called the police and they were almost there.

You had all heard the sirens and your father tried to run. He was held down by you and your aunt. The person from across the street came over to direct the police to them.

'LET GO OF ME!!'

The police had finally arrived and had arrested him. Another cop took statements from you, your aunt, and the stranger. Once all that was done, you finally went back home. You had just realized how much clothes you had. You ignored it and grabbed a necklace from the nightstand. It had a key, the key to the box. You opened it and sighed in relief.

Your aunt knocked, waited a second, came in. She leaned on the door frame.

'You okay?'

'Yeah, you?'

'Eh okay for now'

'Y'know your kinda like a Vodka Aunt'

'A what??'

'A Vodka Aunt. The loudest member of the family, has that attitude of "the kids are gonna hear it when they get older anyway" and borrows other peoples kid to let them go out or something? No? Never hear of it?'

'No'

'Oh well then'

You shrug and she left the room. You still had on Suna's clothes. You changed into a some pajamas pants but just took off your shirt and wore Suna's sweater. You ended up falling asleep. Yet the last thing you saw before you closed your eyes were the mountain of clothes you had. Also you had forgotten to close your box. It had pictures of you and all your friends. Pictures that you had printed out, with your own money. You had tons of little monster tabs in there as well.