Part 10: [Not-] Left Alone

Key:

[e/c] - eye color

'I love you....'

'Okay Suna...You really are drunk, come on'

You tried to pull him but he didn't budge, he just kept his ground and you looked at him.

'Suna, come on-'

He pulled you into a hug and you didn't know what to do.

'Suna-'

He cupped your face and was leaning to kiss you but you turned your head away and grabbed his hand.

'Suna, we're leaving let's go'

---

When you got there you told him to stay and texted Kokomi. She about 4 minutes later and now you two were waiting. You were leaning against a wall and just scrolling through your phone.

'Y/n...'

'What, Suna?'

'I really do like you'

You sighed as he got up and stood infront of you.

'Suna-'

He had cut you off once again and a little grin on his face. He cupped your face and just stared into your [e/c] eyes and leaned in once again. You gave in and was about kiss him when you heard a click come from the door. You grabbed his wrist and he opened his eyes and you put him to the side of of you.

'Hey, I'll see you upstairs'

'What- Help me with him'

'Nahh, you can handle him, I mean it's not like it's Kuroo-- I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S-'

'You knew they were going?'

You said cutting her off and she looked into your dead looking [e/c] eyes.

'UHMMMMM- maybe?'

She said and basically squeaked out the last part. She smiled and ran up the stairs. You grabbed the door before it closed and pushed Suna inside. You closed the door behind you and Suna pinned you against the door. You looked into his eyes.

'Y/n...'

Then a little chibi Kokomi figure popped into your head.

'Kiss him! Kiss him! Kiss him! You know I would now let him kiss you!'

You flashed back into reality and just let Suna kiss you. You melted into the kiss. You swore, you could hear Kokomi cheering you on. He pulled away and his hands trailed around your waist and you put your arms around his neck and he pulled you in for another kiss.

'What would the team think of you?'

Your subconscious mind said to you but you didn't wanna leave this moment. Yet in the end you pulled away and made Suna go up the stairs. You pushed him up the stairs while your face was red.

You got him back to his dorm and Osamu took care of him, well basically just made him stay in the dorm. You went back to your dorm and saw Kokomi hiding in the corner with blanket covering her. You smiled and closed the door, making Kokomi jump.

'♪ Oh~ Kokomi, Where are you~♪?'

You said in a sing song tone making Kokomi blush, yet equally terrified. You grabbed the blanket and she pushed you out the way, running to the end of the hall to Yasu's dorm. You sighed not even wanting to go all the way to Yasu's dorm. You laid down and turned on the tv. You put on a random show you've watched 100 times and fell asleep.