Part 1: Introductions

Y/n  

Position: Setter and Captain
Year: 2nd 
Extra: Can vibe with anyone, Sleeps a lot because she never get sleep at the right time, when she get drunk she get super cuddly and sometimes flirty but is oblivious to her flirty-ness. Another thing she do when she's drunk is that she'll say random facts she remembers.

  Kokomi  

Position: Wing Spiker and Vice Captain
Year: 2nd
Extra: Classified SIMP, she's a pansexual that simps for every living being. BUT she is also a caring person and the only one the people that know about your past. Comical relief character at times.

  Yasu  

Position: Wing spiker and Ace 
Year: 2nd
Extra: She has most of her life in check tbh, gets good grades, is in college prep class, strict parents, joined the club so her application form looks good, but now really likes volleyball.

  Akamai  

Position: Libero
Year: 2nd
Extra: Chaotic, loud and doesn't know wtf she's doing, Can be intimidating as fuck, has short pixie-cut hair

  Mei   

Position: Middle Blocker
Year: 2nd
Extra: Makes shenanigans, will not take responsibility until it's to late.

  Suzuki  

Position: Middle Blocker
Year: 1st
Extra: Gets roped into the shenanigans, kinda has an Kawaii vibe to her, and will try to protect anyone, and say it's her fault, can also be flirty and kinda arrogant when her flirty sides kicks in.

 Coach  

Can be serious when she has to but most of the time she is sweet. Yet when it comes to volleyball she get really competitive because she hates losing. Makes sure all her players are well rested and in good health before sending them onto the court. Makes sure her players aren't over worked-- She's basically like that mom that makes sure every kid is okay.

Keys:

Y/n - Your name

W/n - Wrong name

N/n - Nickname

[e/c] - Eye color

[h/l] - Hair length

[h/c] - Hair color

[s/t] - Skin tone

Also Some chapters may have titles while others won't, you can suggest titles