Part 17: F.W.B's

[Here u go u thirsty fuck, yk who u r]

'The hell...?'

You looked around and heard footsteps from behind you.

'Great I'm gonna die, goodbye cruel world' 

You turned around as it was just Suna. You took a big sigh of relief. You took a knee and held Suna's shoulder.

'Mother fucker I thought you were a murderer or sum shit'

You said and stood straight and looked at the skateboard.

'So what's with this?'

You both looked down at the skateboard. Suna heard rustling from the bushes from the lamppost behind you. He saw Kokomi with big pieces of cardboard.

Kokomi POV: [Now this shit could get funny, ig?]

Okay so if your wondering "Kokomi why am you the only one that knows about THIS?" Well my insomniacs it's because I know more about Y/n than anyone so yeah... I'm the only who told Suna to do this ominous shit.

'Koko hurry up and tell me what to write!'

Mei whispered yelled to me, like bitch. Let me explain wtf is happening first-

'Ok write that I'm going to tell Suna what to say'

'Got it...'

Mei started to write and she gave me the sign. I held it up and Suna saw it.

[ "I'm going to tell you what to say" ]

Suna nodded and Y/n started to say sumthing.

'Well...? Is this some sort of prank or?'

'Uh- No this isn't a prank...'

[ "Tell her you like her then start with:
when you found out you liked her" ]

'Look Y/n...I like you, I really do and uhm I knew that I liked you when we first hung out'

Yes yes yes yes yes!! This is going good okay... KEEP FUCKING GOING or uhm just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming, swimming.

'Look when we first hung out you didn't try to act like someone else, you weren't like the fan-girls at school, you were straight up with everything, and I lo- liked that you didn't lie'

[ "Tell her when you started to fell that again" ]

'And when you got drunk at that stupid party Tendou threw and I took care of you...'

'when is he gonna confess...?'

'Kokomi shut up! you're the only telling him to say this!'

'don't yell at me I'm sensitive'

'sensitive my ass'

'hmph'

I pouted and grabbed the pen and cardboard from Mei.

'hey!'

'shut!'

'And...'

[ "HURRY UP AND TELL HER TO BE YOUR GF" ]

'Y/n will you be my girlfriend?

Mei and me leaned in closer and HER FUCKING SHITTY ASS ACCIDENTALLY PUSHED ME. Before Y/n turned around I threw the sign in the bush and landed as smoothly as possible.