Returning

10 years ago

A young boy with spiky black hair ran through a small forest pushing past the bushes and leaves.

He wore a black jacket with a certain dragon design on the back, his eyes were a bright blue with him having the biggest grin on his face.

He looked around the forest and took a left and pushed by the trees and bushes. He then finally made it out of the forest and looked around to see he was now in a grassy field. He looked around amazed at the scenery around him, making sure to take pictures of the sky, the trees and the whole field on a small phone.

The boy looked around a bit more before he noticed something sticking out of the tall grass.

The boy smirked as he clenched his right fist, the boy jumped into the air while his fist started to light up in flames. The thing that was sticking out of the tall grass seemed to be a very large bear that was searching for food.

The boy smirked as he slowly descended closer to the bear "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" The bear looked up from where he heard the noise coming from and couldn't even react in time to dodge out of the way it was clocked in the face by the kid with the fist of flames.

The bear was knocked back a bit just processing what was happening as it felt a slight burn mark on it's cheek. The bear turned towards the kid who was grinning ear to ear. It growled at his cocky expression and charged towards him.

"Ha! You think you can defeat me!? Sorry, but now you're dealing with Kamijou Y/n, The Dragon King." The young Y/n taunted as the bear readied it's claw to strike the poor boy however the boy quickly jumped out of the way of the attack and watched as the bear slammed it's claw into the ground almost burying it.

The kid didn't seem nervous at this and instead charged at the bear once again with a fist that was set on fire. The bear charged at the boy and brought it's claw up for another attack. As fire fist landed and decked the bear in the chest so did the bear's swipe that had just managed to scrape 3 of it's claws on the boy's neck.

The boy doubled back in pain grabbing his neck slightly. The bear roared with anger as it got up to charge at Y/n once more before it was a foot away from the boy when a large torrent of golden flames suddenly blocked both fighters from seeing each other.

The bear, having felt the head from a little distance away decided to not take it's chance and rush off into the wild where it would continue to find something to eat.

Y/n looked at the direction the flames originated from to see a tall man with salmon spiky hair. He wore a black gold trimmed vest with only the right sleeve missing, while on his right shoulder appeared a strange tattoo. He wore white pants with combat boots. He smiled at the boy.

"What did I say about fighting wild life?" He asked rhetorically

"Don't..."

"And what did you do?" The man asked while the young boy started to walk to him still holding his neck injured to stop any bleeding.

"I did..." Y/n muttered

The man slightly chuckled at his son's antics "Alright, come on let's go home and get you patched up. Come on!" The man says as Y/n happily smiles at his father, Kamijou Natsu.

As the 2 walked away they didn't even bother to acknowledge the golden flames' destruction of the landscape. The torrent of flames not only burnt away the grass around them, no, instead it made a path that kept on moving outward to the forest and completely burning down some trees.

Present Day

Y/n started to blink rapidly waking up from his exhaustion state. He looked around a bit barley taking in his surroundings since his eyesight was just adjusting and was slowly making itself less blurry.