Rescue

"So do you have any idea how we can sneak out of the city." Y/n asked Jason. "Security is always really tight."

"Let's just blast our way through," suggested Accelerator. "It's not like they can stop us."

"Then we will waste a lot of time and energy fighting." Mikoto said. "We need to rescue them as fast as possible."

"We might not have to." Jason said, turning his head and looking into the distance. "I feel a lot of mana nearby. A magician is fighting someone. They might not have gotten too far."

"Quick, lead the way." Y/n said. Jason nodded and everyone chased after him.

They ran out of the carnival and ended up in a deserted street with only a single boy standing there in a dirty modified white uniform. He turned around when he saw them running toward him. "Hey did you guys see...?" he started to ask then his eyes widened in recognition. "Wow, it's the first, third, and fifth. Hey, it's you, Kamijou." He added as he noticed Y/n. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Sogiita Gunha." Misaki said in surprise as she recognized him.

"Have you seen two young girls around here?" Y/n asked, ignoring their introduction. "One of them is in a nun outfit."

"Sorry no." he said. "I was chasing a purse snatcher when I met a couple of girls. Suddenly two strange people showed up and kidnapped him. Even with my guts, they still manage to get away."

"Was one of them wearing a flower headband?" Jason asked seriously. Sogiita nodded. "Shit," Jason spat. "We missed them."

"Were they friends of yours?" Sogiita asked. Jason nodded again. "Okay." Sogiita announced. "I will help you find and rescue them. A hero can't leave an innocent person in trouble."

"Great." Accelerator sighed. "Another hero. Well, he is a level 5 and should be of some use. It looks like he fought someone from that group." He indicated the damage around the street.

"Yea." Sogiita said. "He had some weird gravity ability. It was tough but with my guts I still chased him off. A woman took the two girls away though."

"So they left the city then most likely," Mikoto said, turning to Y/n and Jason. "What now?"

Y/n opened his mouth to respond when a girl suddenly appeared above him he then moved to the right a bit and she missed drop kicking him into the ground. Everyone stared at Kuroko

"You ape!" she snarled. "How dare you dodge that when you defile onee-sama...?" Her rant was cut short as Mikoto shocked her with several bolts of electricity.

"Kuroko," Mikoto said over Kuroko's smoking body. "We don't have time for this. Uiharu-san and Saten-san were kidnapped along with friends of Y/n and Accelerator. The kidnappers left the city and said our friends will be killed if we don't travel to Rome." Normally this story would be half to be followed up with a lot of questions but Kuroko looked into Mikoto's eyes and saw the seriousness and urgency of the situation.

"Ok," Kuroko said immediately. She would not doubt Mikoto. "What do we need to do?"

"Sheesh," Accelerator spat out. "Now it's turning into a field trip for brats. Someone come up with a bright idea to get out of the city or I am going to destroy everything until I find a fucking plane." Accelerator said that and Y/n went pale. He didn't have any Troia's on him

"Just find a pilot," Misaki said. "And I'll convince him to fly us."

"Of course we need a plane." Y/n cursed and they all looked at him with an eyebrow raised except Jason he smirked. "Jason, you normally have some idea what to do." He watched Jason think about it for a moment.