Complication's

Y/n followed Accelerator to their locker room while Hanabi went to hers.

Hanabi was bright red with embarrassment. Y/n was now happy because now, they could go and get their revenge. When they got back to the locker room their entire class was there cheering for them. Y/n and Accelerator both immediately started looking for Motoharu and Pierce but found them both bruised and unconscious already.

"I took care of those two idiots." Seiri said as she dusted her hands together. "They ruined the professionalism of the tournament. I tried to see if we could change the team name but it looks like we can't. Great job you two."

"Kind of boring." Accelerator said. "All my opponent did was run away."

"I felt like food. I got frozen, then reheated." Y/n said. "Was Jason with those two?"

Seiri shook her head. "It doesn't seem like he was according to them. Anyway Y/n how did you get through all those ice attacks from the one girl?"

"Ah." Y/n said "You see..."

"It was the power of Kami Disease," Motoharu called from the floor. "He made her fall in love with him and she didn't fight him seriously so his fist broke through the haft-hearted attacks."

Seiri turned around and kicked Motoharu in the gut. "Don't say stupid things."

"Ladies and gentlemen, the next round will begin shortly. Please make your way to your seats."

"I don't have time to beat you two up anymore." Seiri said and called out to the rest of the class. "Let's go and watch the next match everyone." Everyone followed her to their bleachers and got ready to watch the next match. Y/n actually was planning to enjoy watching from the spectator seats.

Testing how strong someone else is, or how strong he's gotten was always fun to see. Accelerator, ignored everybody and just listened to music while letting his choker recharge.

The fight didn't last very long, but Y/n paid special attention to the winners. This would be the first fight he actually knew the abilities of the team he was going to compete against. The winners were two males, one was of a sturdy build with brown hair and the other was really skinny with shoulder length black hair.

The sturdy guy had a geometric ability where he was manipulating the earth around him. He was definitely a power house type making small earthquakes, earth shaping, and throwing rocks.

Y/n figured he could use a iron club to use the ground against him

The other guy was more of a problem. The skinny guy seemed to release a very thin electric thread from his fingers. He was some kind of mind manipulator because when the thread connected with his opponent, the opponent started to attack his former ally.

The geomancer protected his teammate once the threads were attached and they went two on one to win. Y/n was sure the ability wouldn't affect him because of his Mental Block but he sure didn't plan to let it try.

The other fights were just a series of high level ability users going all out but Y/n didn't really pay attention to them. There was going to be a total of eight rounds because sixteen schools decided to participate in the tournament. The only other round he was interested in was seeing Mikoto's.

He heard she was going to be last, maybe it was planned for both level 5s to meet at the final, so he had to wait five more rounds for hers to start.

Finally it was Mikoto's turn.

After watching her fight, he realized how much she holds back most of the time. Only a couple of their fights had been this brutal.

The fight lasted less than two minutes and the other team didn't get a chance to show off any of their abilities. Mikoto's teammate, Y/n missed her name, lifted her arms when the match began. She must have been a wind manipulator because a lot of dust moved away from her as several gusts of air started to flow around the arena in streams, bouncing around obstacles and causing mini dust storms as dirt and debris were picked up.