History Of The Dragon

"Long ago after the first humans were born there lived dragons. Dragons are mythical creatures, they are kinda like a giant reptile. They have sharp claws, demonic like wings with a long tail and as big as a plane some even bigger. And they had power beyond belief.

People that know of dragon's existence thought they were just mindless beings of pure chaos, ones that almost caused human extinction but ended up being extinct themselves from the same people they tried to kill. While some of that is true most of it not, and even the parts that are true weren't always.

But to go into that story let's go back long ago back to when people and dragons did what a lot of people would think would be impossible, coexist.

Years ago

It was peaceful times, dragons and humans all lived in the same village, same place everyone didn't care how different the humans were from the dragons and the other way around.

Humans were a little weaker than dragons and dragon were a little stupider than humans but what they lacked they made up for by helping each other.

Dragons had special powers that divided them in rank

Citizen is the first it meant you were too weak to be on any battlefield

Soldier is the second it means you were on the battlefield and fighting

Emperor is third it menent you are very power and somewhat of a last resort

And finally King, only one in history ever had that title; he was the strongest to ever exist probably because he had so many dragon powers to begin with.

But after long coexistence for some reason all things develop distrust. Some humans feared a day that the dragons would snap and think they won't need them anymore. And some dragons thought that they didn't need humans and that they were a waste of oxygen.

Later on a human was abandoned by their parents and was taken care of by a dragon. The dragon took care of the child but one day the child got severely hurt to the point where she would die. The dragon came up with an idea to the child to give them their power as a dragon giving them a healing factor.

It worked. The child was saved and they discovered something marvelous the child could use the same power as the dragon. She had dragon claws, dragon lugs and dragon scales; this would be the first Dragon Slayer.

The humans and dragons began to coexist even more after that. Dragon's gave humans the power they wielded, helping both sides.

But no one knew, not even the dragon king, which side, which village it started in but humans were starting to kill dragons using their new found abilities and dragon did the same with there's.

The Dragon King didn't know how this happened, they were at peace for so long, but now there at war he wanted no part of it.

Years and years gone by, no was in the right or wrong, humans slaughtered dragons and dragons slaughtered humans. That's the thing about war, no one is innocent, or at least they don't come out innocent in the end.

Everyone one wanted the war to end but they also wanted the other side to die so the war would never happen again, and so the wars between the 2 continued.

Both sides lost lives but dragons were actually fearing humans now, they feared they would be the ones to die if this kept up. So one dragon emperor that was weaker told the humans about a secret technique they could use on the rest of the dragons. A move that can absorb all the attacks of the dragons and absorb the dragon's themselves keeping them sealed forever called the Lacrima. Without anyway out. But the cost would be the dragon slayer's themselves. If they wanted to take all dragons down they would have to become part of the lacrima and that would kill the dragon slayer. And with there only being a few dragon slayers left, it was an all hands on deck.