Accelerator vs Pride

"Crush me?" Accelerator laughed. "You should know what it means to stand before me. There is only one fate for you."

"Yep." Pride agreed. "I will win like normal. I hope your choker is at full power to make this fight fun for as long as possible."

Accelerator's grin flickered to a frown for just a moment. "I don't see why you care, I can end your life in just a few seconds." He wasn't surprised they knew about the choker. After all, the first time he met Pride, the female who was with him controlled Last Order and incapacitated him. What briefly flickered in his mind was he had a little under half of the battery life left. Using it during the festival and not having time to recharge it was an unforeseeable complication. This was still plenty of time in normal mode, but when he turned it on, he had less than fifteen minutes of actual combat time. However, he could finish off an enemy almost instantly, so unless Pride had a lot of back up, the fight would be over pretty fast.

"Talking about killing already?" Pride said, smirking while raising an eyebrow. "Here I thought you were a hero trying to save that little girl?" He frowned when Accelerator burst out laughing.

Accelerator couldn't believe his ears. The very thought of him being a hero was hilarious. "You are stupid." Accelerator said when he stopped laughing. "I'm no hero, Kamijou is. I am a villain like you. But there are different levels of evil. A first class villain doesn't target honest lives. Now I am going to show you the terror of The One Way Road."

"Things never go as you plan." Pride said, his grin stretching across his face. "But enough talking, you and I are men of actions. I hated Lust's roundabout methods."

"I couldn't agree more." Accelerator said as he reached up to flick his choker on. "I still remember your cheap shot back in Academy City." When he flicked the choker on, the ground around him broke and sent cracks spreading all over the arena floor. At the same time, Pride ran toward him. Accelerator was briefly confused for a moment. Pride had no weapons on him and Accelerator could not see anything special about his attacks. 'He should know about my ability so why is he attacking straight on?'

Pride didn't seem to care and delivered a powerful right fist toward Accelerator's face. Accelerator watched it with an almost bored expression. A sickening crack echoed through the ring as Pride's arm was suddenly in the opposite direction it had been a fraction of a second ago. Pride looked undisturbed by this and spun his body on his left foot to aim a kick at Accelerator's side. Accelerator raised an eyebrow at this futile attempt and the exact same thing happened. The bone broke and the leg had suddenly moved in the opposite direction. The force caused Pride to lose his balance for a second.

"How boring," Accelerator yawned as he reached out his hand and tapped Pride in the chest. Pride went flying backwards like a bullet and crashed into the wall of the arcana. "I thought you would be strong, but you only know how to talk big." He turned to look at Last Order and saw the blue barrier was still up. 'Huh, I thought he said it would disappear when one of us dies.' The force of that crashed should have crushed his chest. He heard something moving behind him and he quickly turned around in surprise. Pride was standing up and his arm and leg were bent in weird angles but, a second later, they looked perfectly fine.

"As I said." Pride laughed. "Things never go as planned. You have to try a lot harder than that to defeat me." He started to walk toward Accelerator.

"I see." Accelerator said. This same thing happened back in the city. Pride would regenerate his wounds almost instantly. "You have some type of high speed regenerative ability. If you think you can outlast me with just that, you have a lot more to learn." Accelerator taunted 'I could cause damage faster than he could regenerate or just kill him in one shot so he doesn't have a chance to heal.'