A Rival For A Dragon

Just wanted to tell you filler chapters will have Fairy Tail op arc chapters will have A Certain Magical Index/Accelerator op. Alright on to the chapter.

_____________________________________________________

Y/n was going to the store with his 2 friends Aogami Pierce and Tsuchimikado Motoharu. They hung out at the arcade for while but then Pierce had to leave so it was just Y/n and Motoharu. They both start walking to the store sense Y/n wants black coffee. When they do Motoharu said something that Y/n wasn't expecting.

"Hey Kami do you believe in magic?" He says and looks to see Y/n reaction he spat out his drink completely. 

'Were did that come from!' Y/n yelled mentally "Magic your kidding. Come on." Y/n try to play it cool.

"Well is it so hard to believe? You do have that Dragon Slayer ability after all and Dragon's are demonic." Motoharu says smirking

"Wait you know about that." Y/n asked

"Yeah so come on tell me do you believe?" Motoharu asked again 

'What should I say yeah Its real I know about few magicians and they can use real magic.'

Right then Motoharu started laughing Y/n was about to soak him if he was pranking him but then  Motoharu said another thing he wasn't expecting 

"Relax Kami I know its real because I'm a member of Necassarious." Motoharu said now laughing at Y/n new expression. Complete and utter disbelief.

"What you are- your what."

"Yup your best friend is working for Necassarious." he says grinning

"But its-" 

"But its imposable for a magician to live in academy city right? Why don't you think about it for second and try to figure it out."

"Oh... I get it your a spy that work for the magic side." Y/n says a little irritated 

"Yup but there is a price I can't use my magic anymore sense I have my esper ability."

"Ok but why tell me all of this now?"

"Well the magic side is going to need you in the future, you didn't really think that 1 mission was going to be all right? well anyway I figured it would be a good time now then later, like when we are on a mission and you need to ask all of these question's then."

"Ok that makes sense." Y/n mused

"Plus I really just wanted to see that stupid look on your face." Motoharu says then runs away. Y/n was about to run after him until he felt something off. He then heard something in the ally near him and went to check it out. 

"Hm what the." As he was in the alleyway there were 2 things very strange 1 was a garbage bin fell from.. Nothing. And that strange feeling was gone. A little more searching and he saw a note that said.

Dear Y/n Kamijou 

Nice to meet my name is Jay Horitsu. I know of your power and I'm a magician I would like to meet you. Meet me at the by the Vally near the bridge so we don't bother anyone. Oh and if you don't I will hunt you down myself wether your at school, home a restaurant we will talk. oh and meet me at 5:30

'Good to know I have a choice.' he thinks sarcastically  

Later at 5:29

Y/n was walking trying to find the guy. Once he arrived he saw a man about his age. He was American and wearing a white shirt with black jeans with a orange hoodie the only non normal thing about him, is well he had a sword a big sword.