A Chance

Y/n woke up with a major headache and when he opened his eyes he saw 3 things one it was night time, two there was one of the Misaka sisters in front of him he figured since the goggles, but what surprised him was that she had his hand on her chest.

"What happened that led to this I don't remember doing this." He said with a blush

"Bringing your hand up to this position was all misaka's doing you were trying to reach out for my hand misaka says seeing your distress."

'Thank god I'm not a perv.' "Wait is my hand even still on your chest? I can't feel anything thanks to the anesthetic. Such misfortune." Y/n says with a sigh. He then looked at the cat that was on his stomach and back to Miaska "Well seems like everyone made it out ok."

"It is not as simple as that Misaka begins her reply regrettably Misaka is not yet able to live a normal life in academy city Misaka expande's on her former statement."

"You don't mean the experiment is still-." He stopped when he saw her shake her head

"No the problem is Misaka body Misaka begins her explanation Misaka's bodys are clones they were originally created threw sister cells by their very nature cullar clones have a shorter life span than normal human because of rapid growth are life span is cut short Misaka explains the researchers will agust us so we can have longer life spans."

"Agust you how?" Y/n asked

"Simple they will perform a hormone balancing procedure for our rapid growth. This will allow our lifespans to be restored to some degree. Well that's all Misaka says I'll leave now." She then picked up the cat and was about to leave when he asked her something.

"Hey wait this agusting stuff is it a cure." She took a few more steps toward the door.

"Do not worry i'll see you again soon goodbye Misaka says." She then closes the doors.

The next morning

"Alright there doesn't seem to be any personal damage but you seem to be rather fond of hospitals." The doctor says and Y/n laughs "Well for the time being get as much rest as you can." He says walking out and Y/n then starts to do off until he smelled something and realized it was Misaka sent his eyes shot opened and saw Mikoto.

"So you're awake. Here, get well soon. I picked out the most expensive ones they had for the price. I'd say these are pretty good cookies." She says giving him the bx and he just looked at it.

"Dont people always say homemade cookies are the most tasty?"

"Oh is that so can you really imagine me making cookies?"

"Nope not at all I imagine that one cliche were you have to look at a cookbook but it still ends up burnt and misshaped. Is that what you're saying?" He asked

"I meant baking isn't my style not that I couldn't do it." she says charging up her fist with electricity.

"Calm down I'm only messing with. Oh yeah I forgot your sister came by to see me earlier." Y/n says

"She did, did she?" She says looking out the window and then started walking out the door.

"Hmm you know if you didn't offer your DNA map not a single one of them would have existed in the first place. That experiment was messed up, but at least something good came out of it. Your sister's, you can take pride in that." Y/n says

"Take pride huh? Even though 10,000 of them were modded down by Accelerator?"

"Yes even so. I'm sure none of them would blame you for it. Think about it without you they wouldn't have a chance at life at all. So it's ok to be happy." He says giving her his ear to ear smile. "You know them much better than I do. Do you think they are the type of people who would feel gridfide by someone's pain cause that's not the impression i got?"