Deep Blood

After Y/n was let out of the hospital, he quickly had to adjust to his 'new life'. As the church had placed Index under his protection, she needed to stay somewhere at his student dorm. Of course, there was still the issue of feeding Index. With how much she eats, she could easily bankrupt anyone. He was just hoping he wasn't one of them.

Just while they were walking around Index stopped in front of a sign. Curios of what it was Y/n walked over to see and instantly regretted doing so. 

"Oh no, 3600 yen worth of ice cream I doubt that even your black hole of a stomach could eat that much." Y/n said

Index then started talking about how hot it was and how she wasn't complaining and more. 'Apparently I knew this nun before I lost about 75% of my memory its strange its like I don't want her to find out. the worst part is, is that out of the 25% of memories that I kept she's not in any single 1. While most is I'm my childhood with my foster dad, my real parents then, learning my abilities, training and a little more but its not actually the 25% because some of them are actually just blurry or fuzzy so I can't remember them. But hey its better then having no memories.'

"Y/N were you listing?" She ask and Y/n just wander with no "I was saying even thought all nun's shouldn't indulge in a tasty treat like ice cream I'm a novice so they can't expect me to follow all the rules." She says with stars in her eyes.

"Hey Kami-Yan whats up who's the nun" A guy with sunglasses a beach shirt unbuttoned and blond spiky hair calls out.

"Hey dude long time no see. yeah who is this loli nun girl." a guy with blue hair yellow shirt and closed eyes said.

'Huh,' Y/n then sniffed the air 'Ok if I don't remember them meanly at least there smells seem familiar. But whats up with the nickname. Guess I better act cool.' Y/n thought "Hey guys this is Index."

"Nice to meet you." Index greeted them

"So is this a dude dressing up as a chick kind of flat to be a girl, huh." the Blue haired guy said 

"Hey come you guys there somethings you just don't say. I mean yes she's totally flat but-." Y/n stopped releasing what he just said 

"YYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNN." Index growled about to bite 'Oh shit such misfortune'

Later

On the way to a food place they were going y/n actually got to find out there names. Tsuchimikado Motoharu and Aogami Pierce what annoyed him was all they talked about was girls. Which wouldn't bother him at all if it was a normal stuff like a girl they think is hot/cute at school, but as Y/n soon found out nothing in his life was normal. Apperantly Motoharu is a        sis-con and Aogami is a loli-con and they both some what hate him for stealing the heart of every girl that has ever existed. 'This shit better not be true or I swear.' right when he was thinking this they got there order in and both of hit "Friends" forgot there wallets so he had to pay.

But what really stoped them was a girl who looked like a priestess having head first on a table with a bunch of burger rapers and by bunch he mean mountain bunch.

"Hey are you alright." Y/n asked 

"I ate myself to ruin." The priestess girl said 

the guys then started to play rock, paper, scissors to see who will deal with the girl. Of course Y/n lost

"Um what do you mean you ate yourself to ruin." he asked

"I had a lot of coupons, and a hamburger cost 580 yen,"

"Uh-huh."

"So I went ahead and ordered thirty of them."

"Why did you order so many?"