Last Order

Having chosen to protect Last Order, Accelerator had taken possession of a small handheld computer and a flash drive containing the youngest Sister's personality data from a week ago. As the sun began to set, the Level 5 ran for dear life with the electronic firmly in his grip. He had to hurry back to the restaurant he left her at if he wanted to get her back to the lab in time.

By the time night fell over Academy City, Accelerator finally managed to return to the restaurant he had left Last Order at earlier that day. Unfortunately, he arrived only to find a rather unsavory discovery.

"What!? A man in a lab coat!?" he asked a waitress for confirmation.

"Well, yes," the waitress confirmed, "He said he was related to her, an uncle or something, so we thought it would be okay to let her leave with him. So, is this person an acquaintance of yours?"

"... Unfortunately, he is," Accelerator said in a low growl.

Having run into complications, the Level 5 exited the restaurant and called Yoshikawa to tell her about the unfortunate turn of events regarding Last Order and her kidnapping by a man who could only be Ao Amai.

"The virus is designed to activate on its own right?" Accelerator asked over the phone, "If that's the case, why would that bastard decide to make a move now?"

"That's just one question I wish I could answer," Yoshikawa replied.

"It's possible that he's already left Academy City, isn't it? There are already a number of organizations that would hide his sorry ass."

"Word is that somebody from the outside broke through the security net. Whoever it was then slipped into the city," the researcher explained, "The security code was set to orange earlier today, but has now been elevated to red. No one is allowed to enter or exit Academy City, which means that Amai must be hiding here somewhere."

"Hotels wouldn't be safe, so he must be hiding at a friend's place."

"I'd be surprised if there was anyone left in this city whom he could call a friend."

"I see what you mean," Accelerator mused, "He's a piece of shit, just like me."

"With the closure of the laboratory, he's incurred quite a lot of debt," Yoshikawa explained, "I'd guess his friendships only last as long as his money holds out."

"Hm. If he has nowhere to set up camp, then he's probably prowling around town somewhere," Accelerator deduced, "And I have an advantage. He's cornered and a lack of breathing room tends to make people's actions a lot more predictable."

Upon hearing what Accelerator was implying to be his plan, Yoshikawa tried to convince him to not go through with something so cruel and heinous. Unfortunately, Accelerator hung up the phone before she could get a proper sentence out. Not that it would have done any good anyway. The Level 5 has always been a monstrous, villainous criminal. It was not like there was any other way for him to handle the situation. It was his personal one way road. After that though he picked up his phone and scrolled through the contacts until he found one that he never thought in his life would call or even look at again. 'I can't believe I'm doing this.' He thinks as he selects the number to call.

"Hey Accelerator whats up?" Y/n asked

"*Sigh* I need help." Accelerator says plainly

"With what?" Y/n asked

"I... It's nothing... bye." Accelerator says about to hang up

"Do you want don't you?" At this Accelerator froze "But you're afraid that if you ask for help you will sound weak."