Necromancer

Y/n was seen in the hospital at night reading a light novel, with Accelerator on the other bed next to his also reading a light novel. Ever since 2 days ago when Y/n got himself back to the hospital and met up with Accelerator the hospital was running out of room again so they had to share it a room again they weren't to bothered by it and they even agreed to keep the room for both of them since they didn't mind each there company. Y/n then felt a sudden urge to pee and left the room. While he was leaving he could smell new people in the building but he just thought they were patiences so he kept on going to the bathroom.

In another part of the hospital

A female with a black cloak over a sleeveless white blouse, which is open on the back, with a red skirt under a large belt and a large dagger was looking threw a couple of files and when she found the right one she raced to the room where the person was.

On the way she ran into Anti-Skill which she tried to stab one but he blocked with his gun which made large clack sound that was heard by Accelerator who chose to reflect the sound and Y/n but he was still in the middle of peeing so he couldn't do anything.

'Why when I'm peeing.'

Back to the battle

The other Anti-Skill guy tried to shoot her but she then sliced the guys gun and then kicked his leg and then grabbed the other and threw him down the stairs. Both guards were on the floor and tried to get up but to no avail, the girl then ran for the room.

When she reached her destination she went into the room that Accelerator was in and looked confused while Accelerator was ignoring her. She then held up a picture and asked where the girl was to which Accelerator was still ignoring her. The Anti-Skill men then showed up again and tased her before she could leave by jumping out the window, dropping the picture. They then took her away.

"Thank you for your cooperation. We are with anti skill so don't worry." He says and Accelerator ignores him too 'Huh the coward is feigning indifference to avoid trouble.' he thinks walking out and Accelerator gets up but then sees the picture.

When the Anti skill unit was walking out of the hospital Y/n saw them walking with a girl his age with them. She opened her eyes and tried to  call out but the guys hit her in the stomach then head and knocked her out. This didn't sit right with Y/n, and these guys seemed different then the Anti Skill he saw about a day ago fighting that rock monster so he then stepped into his shadow and followed them.

Outside the officers put the girl in a hospital bed and strapped her to it so she couldn't move and had a mask on her face so she couldn't say anything.

She started to open her eyes to see more Anti Skill in front of her "You really did a number on us earlier," One of them says "usually I wouldn't think twice about returning the favor, but your worth more to justice alive." The guy officer says and she looked at them with anger

"Killing her is out of the question, but the only way to correct a disobedient child is with a punishment." The girl officer says and the guy smiled as he started choking her

"Just don't go over bored this isn't like last time." The last guy said as he left and the girl struggle as much as she could but couldn't move. She started crying from the lack of oxygen. She was about to pass out but he stopped suddenly or it more felt like her was yanked away. When she opened her eyes she saw a teen with black spiky hair a black jacket with a white dragon design on the back and a scaly looking scarf he was holding the anti skill officers head as if he was about to crush it. The Anti-Skill officer even looked like he was in pain

She was confused she didn't hear anyone come in and the female one looked just as confused but a surprise look was more shown.

"You think its alright for you try and hurt some girl. She might not be innocent but she is human. I don't care what she's done, she doesn't deserve to be chocked by some shredded up asshole." Y/n says and sees that the officer passed out from the pain he let go but from behind the female officer pulled out a taser and when Y/n turned around his chest was hit with 2 needles trying to shock him the girl that was strapped gasped at this while the officer smiled. But that smile was gone as she saw it had no effect "Sorry tasers don't work on me. What about you?" He says with a devilish smile grabbing the wires and pulling them out of him while also sending jolts to the officer knocking her out.