Croce di Pietro

Y/n then started running trying to find Orianna. When he thought he lost her, he called Tsuchimikado about his progress. Y/n then tells Tsuchimikado about her possible destination somewhere within District 7 and realizes something: Oriana has been roaming around the district. Y/n doesn't accept the reason of being pursued as a possible cause of her actions, and since that a transaction might not happen, he suspects that Oriana is trying to fulfill certain conditions for the Croce di Pietro's activation.

Y/n then relays information Orsola gave to Stiyl earlier related to the Croce di Pietro. Tsuchimikado discovers that the report explains how employees of the British Museum clean up the storage area of the Croce, and it contains a certain piece of vital information: that the Croce di Pietro is avoided from direct sunlight.

Y/n then figures out that the Croce di Pietro can only be used at night.

With that Y/n ran as fast as he could

At the shopping center

"Damn there are too many people here, my nose is getting thrown off!" Y/n says annoyed

"Hey wait for me! Please says Misaka as Misaka runs to catch up with you!" Last Order says. Y/n then turns around to see Accelerator walking with Last Order right behind him "What's the big deal Misaka was only looking at the souvenirs says Misaka as Misaka not understanding what the hurry is."

'Looks like he has his hands full.' Y/n thought and then got a call from Stiyl

"Hey how's Himegami doing." Y/n says

"We got her before she went into shock." Stiyl says

"Thank you."

"Don't think this means where friends or anything." Stiyl says

"I think of you more as a snack with that fire of yours then anything, so don't worry about it just accept the 'thank you'." Y/n shot back and heard Stiyl struggling he also heard Ms. Komoe

"You need to call Tsuchimikado, he sounds like he is on to something." Stiyl says "I'm heading that way too see ya there."

"Right." Y/n then hung up

Y/n and Tsuchimikado then met up

"So you were right." Y/n says

"Seems that way. But there is also something missing." Tsuchimikado says but gets a call. Orsola then reports to them that she has finally understood how the Croce di Pietro is activated. The Croce is confirmed to be reliant on constellations, but the location or the season is irrelevant.

Moreover, the location must be understood well, and a choice is to be done on which of the 88 constellations are the most relevant for use.

Y/n then asks about the relevance of September 19 in the activation of Croce, which Orsola tells that she has understood.

They then acquire new information regarding Oriana. It turns out that Oriana is looking for a possible location that does not block the view of the sky, and is trying various sites. Motoharu suspects that Oriana will travel to District 23, since the buildings on that district do not block the view.

"Alright how are we supposed to get in?" Y/n asked

"I got a special, just this once privilege." Tsuchimikado says and pulls out his phone

"Heh?"

Later

Tsuchimikado has ordered the security in District 23 to be altered, causing a period of chaos in Oriana's part.

Meanwhile, he will use the time to sneak into the district with Y/n and Stiyl.

"Are you sure you'll be fine in your condition?" Stiyl asked