4 Dragons

"Who the hell am I?" The boy asked as he walked down the mountain slowly making his way to the Dragon Cry's staff, Touma doing the same. Both locked eyes as they slowly moved towards the staff. "Who are you? Some thief that came to steal the Dragon Cry or something? Hold on... that spiky black hair seems familiar, you couldn't be the Dragon Slayer King though he's still in England?!"

'He knows Y/n, he's definitely a Dragon Slayer and he knows about the Dragon Cry,' Touma thought quietly, his hands still burning with Corpse-Flame Dragon flames. "I'm Y/n's twin brother, Kamijou Touma." This statement seemed to catch the boy off guard as Touma took advantage of that and blasted off the ground and ran straight towards the Dragon Cry.

The boy quickly jumped off the ground in one giant leap, pointing his hand towards the spiky raven-haired teen. His hands emitted a large amount of heat before a bullet-like bomb, made entirely of fire, launched at Touma.

The bullet-like fireball landed right in front of Touma sending a shockwave through his body that slightly pushed him back. Touma almost stumbled down the mountain but regained his footing quickly as he launched a large torrent of flames at the boy that cut through the air.

The mysterious boy jumped through the air and dodged Touma's attack with ease and landed next to the Dragon Cry. He quickly picked it up and twirled it around his palm like it was a baton.

"Give that back!" Touma screamed, still gunning for the Dragon Cry.

"Oh please, you don't know the first thing about this kind of power. For example," He shifted the staff's head to face towards Touma's direction, much to the young Dragon Slayer's confusion.

Crimson-red streaks of lightning shot from the head of the staff immediately stabbing into Touma's chest.

"AAARRRGGG!" A loud cry of pain filled the area as Touma's head started pounding, his heart rapidly beating and his muscles clenched tightly as if gripping onto something. "W-What-"

"This is the power of a true Dragon King, a Dragon Slayer capable of utilizing any dragon slayer ability that exists." The boy chuckled. "I am the Copy Dragon Slayer, Dean Creed!"

With Y/n

Two beings moving faster than the eye could see raced across the floors, walls, and even the air of the museum. The scythe-wielding Dragon Slayer cut apart some stone columns missing his original target as the Dragon Slayer King demolished any ruble that got in his path.

Y/n flipped past a purple slash of light, he then jumped over another fallen stone column courteously of their epic fight, just in time too since it was immediately cut in half as well.

"Why won't you stand still and face the wrath of Justice!"

"Man 'Justice' is ugly." The Dragon Slayer King commented flatly. "I think I would rather stick with sin if it's all the same to you..." Y/n backflipped over another attack as he launched a horde of lightning from his mouth that engulfed the Executioner Dragon Slayer. But the attack was immediately cut in half.

"What will it take for you to realize your attacks do not affect me!?" The Executioner spun his twin scythes in his as fast as helicopter blades. Y/n didn't dignify him with a response but instead just stared at him, his arms crossed and his eyes narrowed in a fierce glare that reminded the Executioner of a certain princess that so recently tried to overthrow the kingdom.

"I can't believe you, hypocrite bastard!" The Scythe-wielding Executioner paused for a moment, taking in his words and staring at him in confusion.

What was he doing? Calling him names? Was this some sorry attempt to try and get him pissed off? He had to admit, it was kind of working...