Harem King Or Dragon King?

"Wake up."

Y/n groaned and pulled the covers over his head, after all the dangerous and exciting events that happened to him yesterday, all he wanted to do was sleep.

However, even after the tournament yesterday, he still had supplementary lessons today with Komoe-sensei. At least he would have Friday off from school because, as a reward to all the schools who participated in the tournament, they get tomorrow off, but sadly not today.

He didn't immediately open his eyes but thought about the strange occurrence that happened yesterday at the end of the tournament.

Flashback

He had passed out due to the man called Sloth's magic. He had just lost consciousness when the sound of breaking glass echoed in his mind.

Yn then saved himself from falling by taking a step down stomping on the ground "Negation is the best." Y/n said with a smirk

"How... did... you.... break... my... curse...?" Sloth demanded. While his voice and way of speaking did not change, his eyes grew wide in astonishment.

"What? Didn't know I could negate magic."

"Of... course..." Sloth murmured. "Take.... him.... alive..." The rest of the masked men who surrounded the arena started running towards Y/n.

"Fire Dragon Wing Attack." Y/n says and takes out a bunch of the men. He then ran up to Accelerator and Mikoto and touched them on the head with his negation power

"Arg," Mikoto muttered. "My head hurts."

"Wake up, third rate," Accelerator spat out looking around. "Looks like these guys want to die."

Mikoto nodded and replied, "Let me take care of the small fry." The crackle of electricity in the air surrounded her and she released bolts of lightning at the men. They either weren't magically defended because they thought they were safe due to Sloth's ability or they weren't important enough to be protected. Mikoto's lightning rained down upon them and they all fell to the ground smoking and unconscious. "Want to take care of the big guy?"

Accelerator grinned, as the ground around him exploded, and he dashed toward Sloth. Sloth raised his hand to smash Accelerator but was too slow, Accelerator punched him in the stomach but the action was more symbolic than actually an attack.

Accelerator wasn't very strong but all he had to do was touch something to manipulate its vector. A single touch from him could cause more damage than a shotgun blast. Sloth curved into a C shape as the force from Accelerator's touch into his stomach threw him back into the arena wall with a resounding crash. Accelerator didn't stop there though. He jumped to a nearby bolder and sent it flying through the air into Sloth who was pressed up against the wall. "He shouldn't be moving after that," Accelerator said.

He was wrong. The bolder started to crack and then exploded. Sloth stood up slowly, cracked his neck, and started to walk toward them. He wasn't even scratched. "Why... make... things... difficult...?" he asked slowly.

"Can't make it too easy for you," Mikoto called out and sent a lightning strike from the sky right at Sloth. As the ground exploded and dust flew everywhere she asked, "Did that work?" Her question was answered as the sound of footsteps echoed through the arena as Sloth walked through the cloud of dust. "Is this guy invulnerable?"

"Let's try this! Iron Dragon Roar!" Y/n yelled as the roar attack hit Sloth dead on. Sloth just got up again "Damn. Maybe If I get close I might be able to stop him."

Accelerator sighed, "Fine, if you want to be the hero let's try this." He grabbed Y/n by the collar and leaped at Sloth dragging Y/n along behind him. Using his manipulating of vectors, holding Y/n was like carrying a piece of paper. Sloth reached out to grab them but Accelerator ducked both of them under Sloth's outstretched arm then threw Y/n.