Missing

7 years ago

3 males. One a middle-aged man with spiky black hair, he wore military green camo pants with an open white and blue edged jacket, revealing his entire chest. The other 2 were almost identical children.

Both had spiky black hair and blue eyes. The only real thing separating them was a couple of facial features that differed between the 2, their clothes and hairstyles.

The first boy had his black in a style of almost very bad bedhead, with the left part of his band slight down and the right side pushed up. His clothes consisted of a black jacket with a white dragon as a design on its back, he had jeans and a plain black shirt, with a white scaly scarf wrapped around his neck. Odd choice of clothes since it was almost 100 degrees outside.

The second had a porcupine hairstyle with his bangs completely down. He also wore jeans but had a white hoodie with the inside of it being purple and that over a redshirt. Also an odd choice for the weather.

"We're just about there." The middle-aged man said, "Get ready Y/n, Touma, we'll be there in a minute."

The one named Y/n sighed "Why are we wasting time in England anyway? This doesn't exactly seem like a good vacation spot, Uncle Gray."

Gray looked at the kid and smiled "Ah come on, you're always in that new aged city and I barely get to see you anymore. We should spend as much time together as we can."

Touma also sighed "But what's there to do in England?"

Gray looked ahead and pointed at a large museum.

"A museum?" Both twin brothers asked with a questioning look towards their uncle. Neither impressed at all at their new destination.

"Yup, this is a learning experience for you 2,"

"If I wanted to learn I would have just stayed at school..." Y/n said with another sigh

All 3 continued their walk through the streets of England and arrived at the museum. They walked into the building and the 2 brothers became underwhelmed immediately.

Museums are buildings that are supposed to show you the past, the only thing is they are missing the best part of the past, or at least the most interesting part. The Dragon War took place so far back and so many people had died it seems to have been lost in history.

"Tell me, kids," Gray said, walking towards a door to another part of the museum. "Why do you think the people don't know Dragon's exist, and think of them as fairy tales."

The 2 followed him with a quick jog and when they caught up started walking.

"Because all the dragons are extinct..."

"Because they can't be backed up by science..."

"Dinosaurs are extinct yet they found out about them. And dragons can be backed up by science, they just don't follow rules of normal animals." Gray explains "No there is another reason. When a dragon corpse decays it doesn't leave bones, instead, it leaves its own power that consumes the body and that power flows into the air and slowly disappears into nothingness."

"Wow really?" Y/n asked, his eyes shining like stars. "Wait, wouldn't there not be any dragon corpses, to begin with, they are all sealed in lacrima. And those are scattered across the world..."

"Yeah, but the dragon war still had a lot of casualties, before the giant lacrima sealed the last of the dragons, the dragon and human population was cut down a whole bunch," Touma explains getting an understanding nod from Y/n as both grimaced slightly.

"Touma's right, the only thing is the power a dragon holds is strong but it can easily be corrupted, just imagine every soul that died in the war. Their hatred and rage mixed in with their power." Gray's tone darkened as they got closer to the destination of why he brought the kids here "Some moved on to the afterlife quite peacefully, some, however, didn't and they kept up their rage and hatred even while they were consumed by their own power while dead. In the end, the power that decayed the dragons came together from all over the world and mixed into something... powerful and dangerous." Gray stopped in his tracks.