Waking Up

Y/n walked down the same dark cave he did before and ended up in the bigger cave where the only thing to see was a man in chains.

"Well? I'm here." Y/n said but the chained man did not respond. Y/n then sighed and snapped his fingers and a black throne popped up behind him and Y/n sat on it. The throne then moved forward and stopped right in front of him "A dragon nest. A dark dimension that only exists in the mind. A place where everything can bend to your will. The same place where all dragons teach new born children how to use the power of a Dragon and once they learn all their lessons a new creature is born into the world, Dragon Slayer's. Hence the name. I think It's kinda fitting that this ended up being your eternal prison." Y/n said which made the man look at him "Almost like you can't leave until you are taught one more lesson. And until you learn it you will stay."

"Kinda hard to learn anything from chains and watching your life unfold." The man said

"And what do you think put you in those chain's?" Y/n asked and the man looked at him again "Could it be you have not learned a certain lesson. Maybe you can only learn that lesson from those chain's. Ever think of that."

The man then looked away "Even now you try to help people. Even after what I did to you."

"Oh trust me..." Y/n said which made him look at Y/n as Y/n's eyes became slits "I will hate you until the day I die, but that won't stop me from helping anyone."

"...Foolish." He said simply "But that's not what I wanted to talk about."

"Well I have to be honest I'm surprised." Y/n said "I don't know if I ever did when I was in Academy City... but I'm pretty sure the only time I really 'died' was with level 6 Mikoto and you healed me and let me borrow your power for a moment which let me save her. I wasn't expecting to meet you in person when I was killed by The Herald." Y/n said

"I'm still very much able to heal you, but let's make something clear-"

"I didn't do it for you I did it because our bodys are linked and if you die I die so stop dying and get stronger so I can reserve energy so when I figure out how to get out of this hellhole I can wreak havoc upon the world, blaw, blaw, blaw. You told me most of that when I was kid and the rest I figured out on my own."

"Well... you're not wrong." The man said with a sweatdrop "Either way a little warning, try to stay clear of Adam and Eve."

"You know them?" Y/n asked

"Only a little and what their planning will most definitely be the end for everything if they succeed."

"Sorry not happening. If they're going to go after my friends then they're going to have to deal with me."

"Great! I guess I have to heal you a couple more times." The man said with a twitching eyebrow

"Heh." Y/n laughed dryly "Never thought I would have to work with my dad's murderer."

"Trust me It's not a party over here either." The man said "But if both of us want to survive then we will have to deal with it."

"I thought teaming up with disgusting humans would be beneath you." Y/n said with a smirk

"Tsk." he said "The only reason I find you worthy enough to look at is because our lives are linked."

Y/n nodded "Feelings neutral then... good." Y/n then got up "Shake on it?" Y/n asked as the man glared at him since he obviously couldn't shake his hand sense his was chained up

Y/n laughed a bit and then disappeared. Y/n opened his eyes to see a light above him. He was lying on a bed in a familiar looking hospital.

'Damn, I always seem to end up here. At least I don't hurt.' He sat up and stretched while looking around. No one else was in the hospital and there was one machine connected to his left arm measuring his vitals. There was also a small pile of assorted goods on the window ledge. 'How did I get all the way back here?'