The One Where Everyone Is Drunk

The way Motoharu smiled, and leaned nonchalantly up against the hotel wall, told Y/n he wasn't going to help him out of the situation but, at least, wasn't going to make the situation any worse.

At first, Y/n was suspicious of his actions, but Y/n concluded Motoharu knew enough of what happened last night that Y/n had, not on purpose, made his day. He was also thinking of what Jason could be planning with this information and his stomach dropped. He shifted his weight slightly and pulled his other arm out of Misaki's grasp. She mumbled something incoherently and turned over. He gently moved Lessar off his chest, until she was lying next to Misaki, and then did the same to Agnese, and then slowly moved until Arisa fell off him next to Agnese who ended up next to Mikoto. He turned his attention to his legs.

He started to move his right leg from under Saiai's head, but she turned and grabbed his pants. Y/n frowned and reached over to move her hand and escape her grasp. His leg slid out smoothly and her head barely moved as it slid onto the blanket. He sighed in relief and turned his attention to Esther, who was propped on his other leg. He started to move when he heard Esther mumble, "Noooo~" Y/n froze, but it looked like she went back to sleep. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and managed to slide his leg out from under her head without waking her. Now free, he slowly stood up and was forced to stop, as his head began pounding again. He took a deep breath and carefully stepped around the sleeping girls, until he passed them, and then made a beeline straight toward Motoharu.

"What happened?"

"I have to say Kami-yan," Motoharu said seriously. "Satisfying that many girls in one night, I knew you were good, but who knew you were a man among men? I don't think any of them are going to complain after that. Best of all," he grinned and held up a camera. "I got it ALL on tape."

Y/n's face went white with shock and horror. He didn't know what to say. His first instinct was to deny it all but, after waking up surrounded by attractive girls in various outfits and not having any memories, he couldn't be entirely sure. 'This... this can't be true. I wouldn't do something like this, but I can't remember anything. What if I did do something? They are all my friends and I couldn't forgive myself if I took advantage of them in some way.' He thought, biting his lip "C-can you tell me what happened?" he coughed out to Motoharu. He felt like he was about to pass out.

"Calm down Kami-yan," Motoharu said, still smirking. "I was just joking. Don't have a heart attack on me... ouch, hey!" Y/n had punched him in the arm, hard.

"Shut up," Y/n hissed, worried his voice might wake up the girls. "I almost believed you there and was debating about committing seppuku to apologize to them. " He grabbed Motoharu and dragged him down a hallway away from the others. "What the hell happened last night? Why can't I remember anything?"

"It seems like someone accidentally grabbed some special church-made wine and poured it into the drinking bowl," Motoharu told him. "I thought Itsuwa was in charge of food and drinks, but she wouldn't make such a rookie mistake." He shrugged.

"So everyone was just drunk?" Y/n asked. "That doesn't make sense. I knew it was alcohol but I doubted everyone could have consumed enough to end up in that position. Not to mention my body should have burned off any alcohol that went into my system."

"This wine was special," Motoharu continued. "It was infused with magic in order to allow us to store it easier. We only needed to keep a few bottles here because each bottle was supposed to be diluted with water. The magic was to keep the flavor consistent, no matter how much it was diluted. The magic strengthened the alcohol too, and it wasn't designed to be drunk straight. Luckily, the church knew enough to make it so people couldn't get poisoned from the concentrated form. Everyone is just completely wasted now."