The Broken Deal

After Y/n and Mikoto hung out for a while, then Y/n met up with Jason and Motoharu. They were still playing beach football and he was able to join in. They played for another hour or so until everyone was getting tired.

The game had gotten pretty big with the number of people who joined and they took up a large section of the beach. Y/n saw all of his friends in the audience. It was early evening, when Y/n noticed a crowd starting to form in the distance of the beach. He called out to the others. "What's happening over there?"

"No idea," Motoharu replied, wiping his forehead. "Let's check it out." Their group didn't have anything else to do. They weren't planning to get any supper for another hour or so. They wondered over when someone with a portable amplifier shouted out.

"Welcome everyone," a guy with sunglasses and spikey blonde hair called out from a makeshift stage. He looked like he may have been in college. It appeared some people set it up during the day because Y/n knew it wasn't there that morning. "We are going to see who can win today's swimsuit competition."

"Yes," Motoharu said fist pumping.

Y/n didn't make any noticeable reactions to the news, until he felt several pairs of eyes from behind start staring at him.

"Some of you know we have been doing it every day this week." the guy continued. "Today is the last day my crew and I will be here though. We leave tomorrow." He paused while a large number of people booed. "Now now, let's make this a memorial finale. We have a special prize today for whoever wins." He pointed to another college aged girl who was holding up a black and white frilly swimsuit. "Today's winner will receive the Mythic Spider Web Maid Swimsuit, guaranteed to attract any boy you desire." The crowd burst into cheers and questions.

"I want that." Y/n heard Misaka whisper from behind him. He remembered her gloves and stockings tended to have the spider web designs on them.

"Any guy huh." Saiai said.

"I want to try." Arisa said,

"Onee-sama," Kuroko said turning to her and drooling slightly at the image of Mikoto wearing it. "You should enter."

"Don't put me in your sick delusions," Mikoto snapped back instantly. Her thoughts however, were going in the exact opposite direction. 'I wonder if Y/n would like it.' She looked at him and he was looking at the swimsuit. She also noticed the other guys were looking at it too.

Itsuwa also noticed Y/n looking at the swim suit. 'I'm going to win it.' she thought and a fire of determination lit up in her eyes.

Y/n looked away for a second. He really hated his dragon instincts, he just imagined a lot of his friends in that swimsuit

"Hey Uiharu," Ruiko said, turning to her friend, only to find her hiding behind Jason. "I was just going to suggest we should enter too, for fun." Kazari shook her head and slinked further behind Jason.

"I don't know why she is hiding behind me," Jason commented. "I want her to enter too." Ruiko and Jason both laughed and then high fived. Kazari poked him in the back and he wrapped his arm around her.

"Misaka will enter Misaka volunteers as Misaka expresses her desire to win the swimsuit." Before she could run forward a hand grabbed her. She looked up and saw Accelerator looking down at her.

"No."

"I don't see why people want that outfit," Agnese said shrugging. "I've never been big into swimsuits, but I suppose I could enter." She had glanced over and saw Y/n staring at the swimsuit.

Esther decided not to join and stay with Y/n. She hadn't really seen the point of the contest.

The announcer said anyone interested had to line up near the stage. A panel of judges sat on the other side and the top three would have a face off. After some arguing and pressuring each other, Ruiko, Misaki, Mikoto, Itsuwa, Agnese, Arisa, Saiai. Last Order sat on the ground pouting at Accelerator's refusal to let her enter. Index and Komoe were also sitting down watching. Neither of them had any desire in that outfit and decided to cheer the others on. Everyone else was standing together watching and talking as they waited for the event to start.