To England!

Y/n woke up late the next morning. He then got out of the bathtub and went into the living room to see a bunch of bags packed and ready.

He then made sure they had their passports and finally crashed. It had been a long day for him.

He got cleaned up and made breakfast before looking at the tickets. The plane would leave at three pm and would be about a ten hour flight since they were using a normal plane instead of Academy City's top speed jets.

With the eight hour differences in time, it would be about five pm when they landed, but would feel closer to midnight. He figured he could sleep on the plane in hopes he wouldn't have too much jet lag. He also packed a couple of troia's for the trip.

Esther and Arisa woke up next and started packing everything they couldn't last night. After they were done Index woke up and started eating with them

Index obviously did not listen last night because her very first question was...

"When are we leaving?"

"I told you guys last night." Y/n sighed. "The plane leaves at three, but we should be there early to meet everyone else as they arrive. I figure we get there about one thirty to two. That way we can eat lunch before we have to wait."

"I'm so excited to see England." Arisa said

"Same here." Esther said "I will get to learn more about magic."

"I can't wait." Index said happily. "I get to go back to my home country with friends. But what are we going to eat on the ride there?"

Y/n checked a list of instructions he was given. "They will provide some snacks and a meal for us."

"Yay we won't starve on the flight." Index cheered.

'Only you would starve from 10 hours without food.' Y/n thought

"I only could bring a little bit of food with me." Index said

Y/n eyed her carryon bag suspiciously. "Did you just fill your entire bag with food?"

"Don't be silly Y/n." Index said shaking her head at him. "There's water too." Y/n face palmed, while Arisa and Esther sweat dropped but he was glad she carried her phone with her even if she had trouble using it. "Wait." Index said suddenly. "What are we going to do about Sphinx? Does the plane allow pets?"

"Tsuchimikado's younger sister is going to watch him." answered Y/n reassuringly. Index looked slightly depressed her pet cat would not be coming, but she was relieved he would be watched by someone she knew. Y/n finished eating and went back to checking his luggage again.

He triple checked all his items and questioned Index on her packing once again. She was obviously annoyed and complained that she wasn't a little kid, but she at least complied with his request. Then he double checked his actual luggage bag to make sure there were no rips or tears, the zippers were ok, and nothing was obviously worn out that it would break under stress. In his experience with his luck, he could never be too careful.

After they ate lunch, they left Y/n's apartment with their luggage, locked the door, and headed to the bus stop.

The trip to the actual airport was uneventful. After a long ride and the feeling of having his stomach getting puked out they made it to the airport. They walked in and the airport was really crowded. After checking the information he was given, Y/n realized they needed to go to the terminal on the far side of the airport. It took a while to get through the main airport of Academy City, but as they got closer, the number of people lessened. Judging by the signs, this side of the airport was for private planes. By the time he got to the needed terminal, there was almost no one there except an occasional employee. He checked the clock and realized it was only a little after one thirty. There was still an hour and a half before they had to board. He sighed and headed toward the seating when he saw a familiar individual.