Perfect Memory Ability

Y/N woke up but his bed felt different and it smelled weird like beer and a unknown smell to him that he didn't even want to identify since it smelled so bad. When he opened his eyes he saw a different ceiling then his dorm room one. And looked to the left to see Index staring at him. 

"Are you awake Y/N." Index asked with a saddened look on her face. 

"Index, where am I?" Just as Y/n went to sit up he saw the bandages on his arm and felt more all around his body. Thanks to his increased regeneration he healed faster thank god for that because it would have left scars on a normal person.

"Careful, you should really stay in bed," Index reprimanded, "You're back at Komoe's apartment.

"The sun is up, so I guess I slept the whole night," Y/N deduced, "I don't remember coming back here."

"You were out for three whole days," Index explained, "Honestly, I'm surprised you woke up as soon as you did with how exhausted you were when Komoe found you."

"Seriously? That long?" Y/N asked.

However, he suddenly stopped in his tracks when he remembered his encounter with Kaori Kanzaki, the sorcerer that attacked him that night.

"Are you alright, Y/N?" Index asked, noticing his sudden silence.

'Index still remembers me so that's a good sign.' Y/N thought. "Its alright then," Y/N replied in releaf.

"It was horrible i didn't know where you were then Komoe found you battered and bruised. It's my fault, it's all my fault Y/N im so sorry." Index said looking even more sad.

"Hey, I managed to walk away from it, right? Just like I always do," Y/N pointed out, "Don't worry, this unlucky Kamijou isn't going anywhere any time soon."Index just giggled at this

"Come on, you should eat something, dummy?" Index said walking over to the kitchen.

"Like what?" Y/n asked.

Index came out of the kitchen with a pair of chopsticks and a bowl of rice. However, during their time with Komeo, Y/n learned something paramount about Index's cooking; she only knew the basics and was pretty horrible at them. From what he could tell, the rice she made had way too much water added to it, making it extremely soft and mushy. How a girl as obsessed with food as Index was that bad and preparing it, Y/N had no idea.

"Um, I appreciate it, but I'm not hungry," Y/N admitted. But his stomach betrayed him when it rumbled. 'Shit.'

"Oh" Index said sceptical "Too bad," Index said sternly, "You have to eat to regain your strength. I'm a Sister, I know how to care for the sick."

"Yes, I know, but right now I just want some quiet time to myself," Y/n insisted, "t-to meditate."

"Is that so? You don't want the food I made?" Index accused.

The two stared at each other for a second. Y/N's eyes held fear while Index's held accusations. However, their staring contest was broken when the bowl of rice somehow slipped from Index's hand and landed right on Y/N's head, covering it with wet rice.

Later

Knock was heard on the front door. The 2 suspected that Komoe had come back from her errands, but her voice from the other side suggested that she had even more guests. When Komeo opened the door, the pair of Stiyl Magnus and Kaori Kanzaki stood in the doorway.

"You again! What are you doing here?!" Y/N yelled, getting up from the futon. And setting his fist a blaze.

"Ah, it seems like you're in pretty bad shape," Stiyl noted, "I don't think you're going to have much luck running away from me this time."