Identity Crisis

Y/n woke up. The morning with a small headache but otherwise he was feeling pretty good. The Heaven Canceller said he was free to go first thing in the morning. The only thing he had was a change of clothes someone left him and his cell phone. He did not know who took away the costume he was wearing, but he was relieved he wouldn't have to run back to his dorm wearing it. He still needed to run back to pick up his school stuff for his supplementary classes. Right after Y/n left the hospital he noticed he had a message from Jason.

Hey, Y/n, I advise not going to school today and try to stay out of sight. I am trying to calm the situation down but if you need a place to lay low you can use my apartment. Code is 2278 now.

Y/n stared at the message. The problem was Jason played a lot of jokes on him before, so he wasn't sure this was a serious message.

If it was, he probably would have put a reason why. He sighed and put his phone away.

'I can't miss more class time so I guess I can just keep my eyes open in case it is true.'

He walked at a brisk pace back to his dorm but felt like a lot of eyes were watching him. He looked around at a stoplight and a couple people were pointing at him, well, more specifically his hair. He heard their whispers as people talked about him.

"His hair looks the same as the Harem King. You think that guy is him?"

"Can't be, he looks a little plain, the Harem King has movie star looks. I bet he dyed his hair."

Y/n sighed in relief. As he went into an alley. He completely forgot about his new salmon hair. He put his hand in his hair and started a little fire on it burning all the dye off.

After that no one bothered him so the Harem King must not have caused too many problems.

'I bet this is what Jason was talking about. It doesn't seem like a big deal.' He crept quietly into his apartment and noticed the girls were still asleep. He grabbed his school bag and snuck out without them waking up.

He got to school early enough that there was almost no one around. He didn't expect many people since today was purely supplementary classes. Pierce would be there and a few other people from his class.

The reason Pierce was there is he sometimes purposely didn't do his homework to get extra lessons with Komoe. He was about to enter the classroom when his sixth sense kicked in warning him danger was about to occur.

'What now?' He slowly opened the door, half expecting the ceiling to fall on him, and walked inside. Only Pierce and two other guys were in the room, but all three looked at Y/n in amazement.

"What?" Y/n asked taking his seat while looking at them.

"Wow," Pierce said, still wide eyed. "I'm surprised you decided to grace us with your presence."

"I didn't take too much damage from the tournament," Y/n scoffed. "They let me out of the hospital first thing this morning. You still mad about the bet?"

"Oh yea, Himegami-san won that bet." Pierce said rolling his eyes. "But I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the promotion."

"What are you talking about?" Y/n asked confused. He was obviously missing something.

"Wait." Pierce said, shocked. "You don't know yet? It's all over the place."

"Tell me already..." Y/n started to say irritated at the lack of information Pierce was giving him when suddenly Komoe walked in.

"Good morning class," She said brightly. "I know you all want to be out enjoying the nice weather but sensei really wants you all to pass this year. So let's work hard together...." Her voice trailed off when she saw Y/n. "Kamijou-chan, you showed up?"