A Cold Day in Hell

Dean was pleasantly surprised with the results. Blowing up most of the mountain wasn't his goal but only showed just how powerful he was.

He could find the Dragon King and take his power for himself, and he could even inform him of his brother's death for nothing else but to just anger him. He smirked to himself knowing he had won this battle.

He continued with his thoughts but was brought out of it as his head flung to the side with a loud meaty smack being heard throughout the area. Dean's head turned to look at whoever hit him, to then see the boy he had thought he destroyed standing to his left, his arm being lit on fire.

"But I- destroyed- you!" Dean gasped, he quickly twirled the Dragon Cry staff in his fingertips like a baton before grabbing it fiercely. A blue light shone within the staff before its eye glowed a bright ruby-red. From the eye, a crimson-red bolt of energy flew toward the dragon slayer. Touma's eyes shone a lime green color before suddenly there were five of him. All were in different spots, positions, and poses and all looked the same. "Illusions?"

The Dragon Cry's energy bolt flew past all of them and hit the ground behind them, the ground behind them blew up sending several rocks into the air.

Dean quickly got ready to deal with all five of them at once but then realized with his superior senses that Touma, the real Touma, was only 2 cm away from him. His arm was a blaze with crimson fire.

Touma swung his elbow forward and slammed it into Dean's chest, fire erupting around his body with Dean trying his hardest to copy a fire dragon ability that was hidden in the Dragon Cry to try and lessen the burns.

But even with it he still felt like he was next to the sun. The heat never stopped and Dean's body went flying up into the air.

"Sea-Cobra Dragon-" Touma's body turned and his head twisted to look up in the air, his teeth clenched with water leaking from the side of his mouth. "ROAR!" A wave of water suddenly erupted from the teen's mouth and slammed into the other Dragon Slayer.

As soon as the water made contact, Dean felt tired and weakened. He grabbed his throat and held his breath. 'No, it can't be... poisonous water... as well?'

No Dragon Slayer should have this many abilities besides the Dragon King. Sure there were hybrid types of Dragons that had abilities mixed, for example, Y/n's Lightning-Flame Dragon Mode or Touma Sea-Cobra Dragon ability would all be classified as hybrid Dragon abilities.

The only difference being Y/n was combining two of his abilities into one while Touma's power was just naturally two different abilities combined into one from dragons not only evolved but were offsprings of two different types of dragons. If a rock and fire dragon were to make a baby it could be a lava or magma dragon.

However, no Dragon was ever cable of knowing multiple types of elements just randomly except for the Dragon King who had a mastery of all Dragon abilities. Which only meant two things... one the boy had multiple different lacrima infused with him which was impossible. So the only other option was...

'No way..?' Dean thought for a moment, his eye widening before narrowing in anger. He quickly copied the power of an ice Dragon and froze the water and him all at once.

He then quickly broke out of the ice prison he made. The ice shattered into a million pieces as Touma and Dean stared down at each other.

"You have 'him' don't you," Touma's eyes narrowed at his question feeling like he knew what he meant. "The Dragon King's true blood son, the 8-headed Dragon known as Orochi, he was your Dragon teacher wasn't he?!" Dean screamed in anger. Kamijou Y/n got the Dragon King's power and his brother got the Dragon King's son's power. While he...