Counter Stop

Y/n Kamijou was seen walking to school a little slow and yawned he got barley any sleep last night because Accelerator called so late at night and he stayed at the hospital for hours that when got back it was 3:00 in the morning the good news is the doctor texted him this morning saying he should wake up soon. While he was walking he saw Mikoto Misaka zoom by him.

"Misaka looks like she's in a hurry. Yo good morning." He says and she stops and turns around "You've got a lot of energy this morning."

"You on the other hand seem to have none at all." She retorts

"Yeah I guess a lot has gone on. I'm worn out." Y/n says wiping his eyes

"Hey what are you saying was pretending to be my boyfriend that exhausting." She says with a blush

"Well it's not like that's the only thing that was on my plate." Y/n says

"Not the only thing? You're doing the same thing with someone else, how many fake girlfriends do you have?" She asked and Y/n laughed at this

"Heh heh trust me Misaka-san your the only one." Y/n says and Mikoto blushes now releasing they sound like a couple asking her lover if they were cheating on them. He then runs a little releasing he might be late for school "Well bye." He says and it seemed like she was about to say something but couldn't

At school

When Y/n arrived at the school's parking lot he noticed a small car drive past him and spotted a familiar tuff of pink hair in the driver seat window.

"Is that Komoe-sensei?" Y/n asked himself aloud, "Hold on, there's no way her feet can reach the pedals, right? Not with her height."

Evidently, the deceptively young looking teacher heard him, immediately parking the car in her designating spot and opening the door for Y/n to see inside. As it were, her car was equipped with the standard equipment used by those with disabilities, such as paralysis or amputation of the legs, allowing her full control of the car without use of the petals.

"True, my feet don't reach all the way to the petals, but I can still perfectly capable of driving." Komoe reprimanded as she walked alongside Y/n towards the classroom, "Now Kamijou-chan, I certainly hope all that gawking wasn't because you were doubting my abilities."

"Well... I... um..." Y/n stuttered, lost for words, "Wait, is this a pop quiz? I'm not being graded on my answers, am I?"

"Aw, come on! I wouldn't do that to you." Komoe teased, giving her precious student a sly wink, "I like to wait until at least second period before dropping a quiz. Besides, I've been busy collecting data. A friend of mine has asked me for information on AIM Diffusion Fields. You've heard of those, right?"

"Yeah. AIM stands for 'An Involuntary Movement,' right? They're the power that Espers release subconsciously that are so weak they are nearly impossible to detect." Y/n deduced.

"Right on point!" Komoe congratulated. "If there was an Esper that could detect the diffusion fields, they could detect any Esper nearby. And taking it a step further, the same Esper could be able to tell the type of Ability and how powerful it is." the tiny teacher added, "At any rate, there are plenty of people out there who would love to be able to detect nearby Espers and measure their powers."

Unknown Location

Standing proudly at the very center of School District 7 was a single skyscraper with no windows or doors. Appropriately named the Windowless Building, it was an impenetrable fortress with no means of getting in or out of it through traditional methods. The only way to gain access to the insides of this building was through the use of a guide, specifically a Teleporter. The reason for such a well defended building? It was the home and headquarters of Academy City's elusive founder and leader, General Superintendent Aleister Crowley.