The Game

Y/n woke up the next morning exhausted. He left his dorm early to get to school as soon as possible. When he got to school, only three people were in class, two of which were Jason and Motoharu. They both looked at him when he arrived and grinned. Y/n knew, he just knew, they were both thinking of his weekend trip and were laughing on the inside. Y/n walked over to them.

"Sup Kami-yan." Motoharu said, still grinning.

"Hey Y/n...." Jason started to say but Y/n interrupted him, not with words but with a fist. Y/n delivered an uppercut directly into Jason's jaw with all the force of his misfortune and stress the last couple of days.

The blow was powerful enough to lift Jason a couple feet off the ground and fly over the desk behind him before he crashed to the ground. Y/n stood there breathing deeply, quite pleased with himself.

"I didn't get a chance to give that to you yesterday," Y/n said, smirking. "Too many people around." Motoharu was watching their exchange with interest. The other guy in the room looked at them briefly then went back to sleep thinking this was pretty normal for them all.

"I... regret... nothing..." Jason said weakly from the floor.

"You two seem to have some unresolved issues," Motoharu remarked grinning.

"Don't think I forgot your part in this." Y/n said, glaring at him.

"I have no idea what you mean." whistled Motoharu innocently. "We were simply talking about your amazing achievement with two girls from Tokiwadai."

Y/n sighed, "I am not in the mood to argue whatever weird ideas you two have. I am really tired from last night. I had to outrun a psycho." Y/n could still feel the needies that were teleported in his leg.

"A psycho Kamijou?" Pierce's voice suddenly came from behind him. He had entered the class while they were talking and Y/n didn't notice. "I didn't know that was your type. Bold move, but I expect nothing less from you. Psychos are known for being amazing in bed but have a lot of drawbacks if you make them mad outside the bedroom."

"Get your head out of the gutter!" Y/n said irritated. "I wasn't trying to get anyone. I was running for my life."

"Did you try to pick up the girlfriend of a psycho?" Jason asked from the floor. "Or was your next girl the psycho?" Y/n gave him a swift kick in the side. He still didn't feel sorry for Jason.

"I'm not picking anyone up you idiots," Y/n said.

"They come to him naturally," Motoharu said, then turned to Pierce. "Y/n now has two Tokiwadai girls clinging to him now."

"Kamijou you bastard!" Pierce cried and tackled Y/n to the ground. "How could you keep getting girls when I can't have anyone?"

"Maybe if you weren't a pervert!" Y/n said kneeing Pierce in the gut then threw him aside while Motoharu joined in. Y/n then tripped Motoharu and he fell onto Pierce. All three of them were too busy trading blows to notice Accelerator walking up. He gave them a quick look and then glanced at Jason. It looked like he knew exactly what happened but decided to confirm it.

"So this is...?" he said, gesturing with his hand.

"Revenge!" Y/n said simply while Accelerator raised an eyebrow

"Just talking about Y/n and his millions of girlfriends." Jason said, still laying on the floor clutching his side.

"I don't have millions of girlfriends!" Y/n yelled

"Hey Accel-kun," Motoharu called. He and Motoharu had finally decided on this nickname at the end of last week since they were getting tired of calling him Accelerator. "You hang out with Y/n a lot. How many girls does he have?"