Sisters

Y/n Kamijou was seen walking to the market store not to far from his dorm he was kinda in a hurry so he picked up the paste and passed someone threw the door of the store it seemed like something was off when he passed him like something was happening to the world just because they passed each other. Which the other kid noticed as well. Y/n ran past him into the store but stopped, and the other kid also stopped walking but when they turned around the automatic door had closed. Both didn't seem interested anymore and went back to what they were doing. But they both knew something was up. 'Hm that smell is familiar but I can't remember it same with that feeling that happened.' The other one wasn't any better 

'That's about the 3rd time thats happened what the fuck is up with this? Maybe its the black coffee?' He then felt something hit his reflection and checked the time 'Huh that time already.' he then got a big grin on his face and started walking in another direction completely. 

The Next Day

Y/n was seen walking to vending machine. Unfortunately he didn't have any change so he had to put 2000 yen in the machine but that didn't work out ether. It turns out the machine was broken and just ate his money. He was going to give up and go home but someone came up behind him and moved him out of the way.

"Hurry up or are you just going to stand there like a idiot?" A girl says pushing you out of the way "If your not buying anything move it."

He then looks at the girl 'That's a Tokiwadai middle school uniform she's cute too, who is this girl.' He thinks "Your one rood chick."

"Chick? I have a name! When will you learn my name is Mikoto Misaka!" She says while electricity flows around her and I start eating it all but with her head down in rage she doesn't seem to notice Y/n ate her attack. 

'I have feeling I know her.' he thinks sarcastically 'Hey that actually tasted really good been awhile sense I had a good meal like that,' He mused he figured he might as well warn her but she said there was a trick when asked what kind she spin kicked it showing the Kamijou what was underneath her skirt 'Nice shorts.' he commented 

She then explains that the machine is old and so are the springs so they have to be giggled a bit but Y/n was only worried if everyone at her school was that violent. she responds saying its tuff at a all girl school and its not the dream guys think it is.

"You know the machine is probably broken because people like you kick it all the time." Y/n says jealous she got a free drink

"Whats with you? Its not like I'm doing anything to you." She says until she realized what happened and had stars in her eyes "So how much did it take?" She asked and when he reopened with 2000 yen she burst out laughing at the poor Kamijou.

She then threw away the can she had and told him she was going to get back his stolen money when he responded how he thought for a minute 'Is she going to give me a 2000 yen out of pity no way as my pride not only as a man but as Dragon Slayer I will not take hand outs from a stranger... actually we already are equated but I forgot?' when he looked back he saw she was using her electric ability to mess with the machine so it started spitting out soda can's. 'WELL I COULD HAVE DONE THAT!!' he then heard a alarm with his super hearing but it was obvious she didn't so he ran to a bench and told her to follow him or the would both get in trouble.

One running scene later

She then started passing all of the drinks she stole to him and Y/n was getting worried he might get upgraded to accomplish at this point. She then took one seeing as how he didn't like it and started drinking one herself.

"Theres something I still don't get about you, you have power but no confidence to back it up so you walk around like a idiot. You bested Mikoto Misaka that not a lot of people can say. And your lucky to get a present from Master Mikoto I know one girl who would swoon to get one" She says as she takes a sip from her drink.