Chapter 41

A/N:

Errr hi :) I haven't updated in a while komenasaii minnaaa x

Enjoy a weirdly fluffy chapter :)

xx

The dreary halls made Phil feel uneasy. Their school had become a wreck over time, abandoned and relocated to another location, leaving behind an empty space.

"What happened to this place." Dan said quietly as he clutched onto Phil's arm jumpily. "Looks creepy."

Phil held Dan closer. "Well, it kinda got moved I guess."

"And anyones free to visit?" Dan laughed shakily.

Phil shrugged. "We'll just have to find out I guess." He turned to Dan who's eyes were wide with fear.

Phil raised his hand, flicking the hair that had fallen to Dan's eyes out of the way and kissing his forehead sweetly. "Don't worry, there's no creepy little girls with white sheets covering them about to devour your soul here. And if there were, I'd obviously jump in front and get eaten first to give you time to run."

Dan stared at Phil sternly. "Don't talk like that. I would rather get eaten first."

"Personally I'd rather survive." Phil chuckled, holding a door open for Dan as they entered more hallways.

"Me too." Dan smiled, a blush tinting his cheeks.

"How would you survive?" Phil asked.

"...Take my shoe off and throw it at them?" Dan smiled sheepishly.

Phil hugged Dan tightly for a few seconds. "You're so fucking cute." Dan thought he heard Phil say under his breath but chose to ignore it.

~

"Anything seem familiar yet?" Phil asked as they walked past various classrooms to where the old lockers stood.

"N-No...I'm sorry. Wait which one was your locker?" Dan asked, inspecting the rustes lockers that now had paint peeling off of them.

Phil chirped happily. "Numbr 235. You were 234."

"Damn you have some amazing memory." Dan chuckled nervously.

"Come on, i'll take you there." Phil grinned enthusiastically, grabbing Dan's hand as he began to lead him through different rooms. Phil stopped abruptly when he reached the lockers.

He took a deep breath, tapping on the old lockers which opened by itself since the locks had dissappeared.

Inside were old stickers scattered across every space. Stickers of bands like as Muse, lions, Pokemon's, 'Your mum' stickers and so much more.

They were all scratched and torn, corners edging in with most of the colours faded.

"This is so cool." Dan grinne widely, trailing his finger across the stickers. "Did you happen to have this History book you always kept in your locker? Because I remember how funny it was when you used - FUCK!..." Dan gasped making Phil jump in shock.

"Y-You remember that?" Phil squealed joyfully. "You remembered that!!"

"Y-Yeah! A-And I also remember how I use to keep a mirror in mind secretly so when you would look in your locker, I could secretly stare at you through it..." Dan admitted, blushing madly.

Phil couldn't stop the grin from getting any wider on his face. "I never forgot the day we met. I think we should retrace those steps to help."

"Yeah i'm still a bit dusty on that."

"Okay, so...I think it was...oh yeah! It was role - call and I was in...that class over there!" Phil squealed over-excitedly as he ran hurriedly towards a distant classroom with Dan following close behind.

"Dont leave me kitten!" Dan panted once he had reached up to Phil, using his shoulder as support to keep himself from collapsing.

"Sorry bear." Phil giggled, kissing Dan's lips softly. "Look, this was the first classroom we met in. Don't ask how I remember I have no clue."

"Woah. I do feel like I know this place..." Dan peered over the empty room. "Did you sit at the back on your own or something?"

Phil shrugged. "I think so. I just remember you were a new student and you sat next to me and I was a really big moody ass back then."

"Wait Phil...you were on mute right? A-And..." Dan closed his eyes trying to recollect his memories.

Mute. Yeah Phil was on mute. And I became his friend...And the toilets. He use to hide in these during those panic attacks and I helps him calm down.

I was his only friend. Well he had one other. My goal was to help Phil speak. Speak speak speak...

I helped him....

"D-Dan?" Phil interrupted quietly.

"Phil! You wanted to talk - No I wanted you to speak up already but - you were recoring from...that thing. And I was really-" Dan mumbled aimlessly.

"What are you talking about?" Phil laughed nervously.

"I remember...I...I MADE YOU TALK! Yeah I rememeber! It was one of our houses and you qere crying...and y-you forgot y-your notebook. F-Fuck..."

Phil giggled happily, cupping Dan's cheeks. "And then what happened?"

"You...You looked into my eyes." Dan said, staring at the ground.

"Like this?" Phil asked, rausing Dan's head and locking eye contact. "Then what?"

"Y-You stuttered alot. We were sat in silence and then you asked me, yeah y-you said 'do you love me'!"

Phil couldn't stop laughing at how happy Dan was now that he was remembering them as if he was reliving them. "So what did you say?" He asked, inching closer to Dan's bewildered face.

"I said I do. I was unsurebefore but so sure right then. And I asked you the same but you said how much you loved me was-"

"-hard to form in words..." Phil finished. "Seriously how do you remember this? I rememver saying I loved you so much but stuttering like a teenage lovestruck idiot I was."

"Do you know what you did next?" Dan said happily.

"What?" Phil breathed out, inching even closer to Dan's lips knowing the answer.

"You..." Dan said breathlessly, staring from Phil's eyes to his lips. "You accidently bit your tongue and started tearing up again like a twat." He burst into loud laughter, pulling apart from Phil holding his stomach.

Phil rolled his eyes, cheeks turning a dark dark red. "Wait to ruin the moment you twat."

Dan finished laughing, cupping Phil's cheeks. "I still want that kiss you were going to give." He smirked, pressing their lips together in a sweet but passionate kiss.

"I hate you." Phil laughed as he pulled apart.

"Hate you too." Dan sighed happily.

A/N:

Relationship goals af

Literally i'm single af *sobs bc fictional characters don't exist irl*

xx