Chapter 25

"Pleeeeease??!" Dan begged as he tugged onto Phil's sleeve much like a little boy.

Phil let out an exaggerated sigh. "I-I...Dan don't make me go, please.."

"No you have to go." Dan said firmly. "I am making you go."

Phip sniffed. "Meanie."

"Phil it's youre brother's wedding, you can't bloody miss it!"

Phil rolled his eyes stubbornly. "I'm not going because I don't want to."

Dan furrowed his eyebrows and looking straight into Phil's eyes. "Phil Lester you are going to your brother's wedding and we will hear no 'buts' and you will be a good boy and behave. Is that clear?" Dan said lowly but firmly.

Phil continued to stay silent.

"I said." Dan growled, voice getting angrier. "Is that clear?"

Phil sighed. "Fine, whatever."

Dan smiled happily, getting out his phone and calling someone joyfully.

"Hello?...Yeah it worked!...Okay got it...Course he is, he's gonna act like a stubborn child then i'm gonna to treat him like one...Yep...Okay got it...Yeah bye!"

Phil rolled his eyes, uncrossing his arms. "Who was that?"

"Your mum."

Phil cracked a small smile. "I really don't want to go."

Dan sighed, stepping closer to Phil and cupping his cheeks. "Look, i'm gonna be there with you okay? Besides, it's only your family and some friends. Also, the only reason I really want us both to go is so we...so we can like...slow dance and I thought it would be all romantic and shit...plus you would look sexy in a suit." Dan smirkes suggestivly.

"You're cute." Phil grinned, kissing Dan's cheek. "Now that you've given me something to look forward to, I don't mind going as much."

Dan let out a sound a squeal of excitement as he pushed his lips against Phil's.

*

Since they had to go to the airport as the wedding was in Manchester with the rest of Phil's family, the journey was rather hectic.

Once they finally got onto the plane that woul only take a few hours to get them to their destination, Phil had already passed out from exhaustion and was resting soundlessly on Dan's shoulder.

Phil begged for the window seat which he got and Dan was sat in the middle. On the other side of him was a teenage girl who looked around 15 to 18 drawing something into her notepad.

He nosily peered at the drawing and to his delight saw that it was a drawing to two anime-like characters and under them was written 'Dan' and 'Phil'.

He took a better look at the girl's appearance to see that she was also wearing a llama hat and had headphones on. She was wearing some wristbands from lots of different YouTuber merchindise as well as band ones.

For some reason, she reminded Dan of when he was a teen.

Dan nudged her casually with his arm to get her out of her daze. She paused her music and looked up at Dan for the first time and her hazel eyes widened in astonishmemt.

"I love AmazingPhil, i'm his biggest fan. Don't really like that danisnotonfire guy though." Dan chuckled.

The girl started giggling uncontrollably. "I really like both of them."

"Really?! Even the Dan guy?" Dan joked.

"Yes of course I do, he's halarious!"

Dan paused. "Do you like him even when he doesn't upload videos for weeks?"

The girl rolled her eyes. "Yeah obviously, he doesn't realize that a large part of the fandom understands why he doesn't upload and he sometimes is blinded of that by the shitty people who ask him for uploads."

Dan smiled widely. "What's your name?"

"Skye."

"That's a cool name! So i'm guessing you like me and this one's videos?" Dan asked, signalling to the sleeping Phil on his shoulder.

"Yeah! I must be the luckiest fan in the wold and you might nott see it but i'm having a mental breakdown right now."

Dan awed. "Just try to relax."

Skye smiled and nodded enthusiastically, letting out a large breath and looking back at Dan.

"You're drawing is fantasic." Dan commented.

Sky grinned proudly. "Thank you."

Dan looked down at her notepad and noticed the fading scars on and all around her wrists. He sighed sadly.

Skye noticed and let out a small sigh too. "Y-Yeah, I um...Y-Youtubers saved my life to be honest...T-They...Even when they aren't always happy, they show the part of them that is, and that makes me happy...T-They love their fans and gave me reasons to live and not take my own life. D-Don't worry, i'm a few years clean."

"I'm really proud of you Skye." Dan said truthfully. "That's really really brave."

Skye smiled sadly. "I-I mean there have been times that I wanted to do it...s-so so bad but, I just hop onto YouTube, watch one of yours or Phil's or anyone elses videos and it distracts me from the feeling of craving it so I end up forgetting about it."

Dan felt a stray tear roll down his cheek as he hastily wiped it away. "Stay strong Skye."

After that, no more words were exchanged, only small laughs whenever Skye would draw something funny.

Dan didn't realize but when he too fell asleep, she drew a sketch of how he was resting on Phil's head who was resting on Dan's shoulder.

She plopped it into Dan's pocket writing a small note on the back of it.

I hope you and Phil stay together forever

Skye x