Chapter 19

A/N:

I wanted to write more Jindus #fightme so more update yay

EXTRA LONG *Ludus' voice laughing  in the distance* CHAPTER (2000 WORDS THATS DOUBLE MY USUAL I NEED A HUG IM GETTING ILL AND AM IN PAKISTAN I SHOULD BE ASLEEP RN LOVE ME)

xx

Ludus twirled his own hair around his finger, mind trailing off as his thoughts wandered. He was snapped out of it by Jin who waved a hand in front of his face.

"Did you hear me?" Jin asked.

Ludus frowned, shaking his head. Jin huffed in annoyance, causing Ludus to shuffle closer on the sofa. He raised his hands, cupping the other boy's cheeks, pulling their faces close, noses almost touching.

"Tell me love, you have all of my attention now." Ludus smirked slowly.

"I asked if we should leave tomorrow morning or evening." Jin said slowly, eyes wondering over Ludus' face.

Ludus shrugged, letting out a sigh that tickled Jin's lips. "Whatever you want cupcake. I think morning's best, I'll be there with you too."

Jin felt himself shiver a bit. "Jesus. If you get this close to me it makes me wanna just slam my lips against yours."

Ludus felt a small whimper surpass his lips. "You have my consent."

Jin pulled away, sighing heavily. "You known I can't. We can't."

Ludus frowned, eyebrows knitting together. "Why not sugarplum?"

"Ludus." Jin warned. "You know how toxic this...we get whenever we get together."

Ludus pouted. "I'll have attacked you before you leave, I'm warning you now."

"I'm tired." Jin breathed out. "Im sick and tired. Let me sort out this other situation first. My stomach sick full of guilt and my head is pounding with worry."

Ludus sighed. "I'll keep my hands off you until then." He mindlessly began stroking Jin's hair. "Well as much as I can possibly manage."

Jin melted at the touch instantly, nodding in agreement. "Just keep me steady. I've never...had this happen to me. I love Dil and Kei so much, they're my brothers. It felt like incest, I hated it."

"Lets go to sleep my little snowball." Ludus huffed, pecking Jin's cheek.

The following night, the two fell asleep together on the couch as Ludus stroked Jin's hair all night to stop him from tugging at it throughout the night, holding him close like old times.

**

When they arrived at Dil's doorstep, Dil felt sick to his stomach. He had no clue what to say or how to react.

Angry? Scared? Confused?

He was only scared to say the least. The door opened, there stood a tall older gentleman with greying hair whom Jin recognised as one of Dil's fathers. He peered down to see the mismatched socks, instantly knowing who it was by that.

"Hello sir." Jin said in his happiest voice, cracking whilst doing so. He felt a hand comfortingly run up and down his arm behind them from Ludus