Chapter 5

Phil's POV

I look at Dan weirdly but he just smiles at me, so I smile back. We continues just looking at eachother in a comfortable silence for a few more minutes. I let out a really quiet yawn and Dan looked at me like before once more.

Dan's POV

His yawn just now was so fucking cute. He is so fucking cute. It's like he's fragile and hurt, yet strong and fierce. And very sassy too.

He's also like a cute kitten. It's like people have taken advantage of him, played with him and left him broken. But I know he's not all broken. Today he wasn't. But then again, i've only known him for a day.

Phil's POV

"Sleepy kitten?" Dan asks and I smile at the cute petname, nodding timidly

"I should be getting home." He trails off.

I hurriedly grab my pen and notebook, scribbling down:

'BUT DINNER?!'

He stares at me confused before sitting back down chuckling. I nod happily, patting his shoulder and Dan shakes his head.

"Your so cute." Dan mumbles under his breath.

I shrug, retracting my arm from his shoulder.

"So when is dinner going to be ready?" He asks polietly.

I shrug, getting up and leading him downstairs to the kitchen holding my notepad and pen. My mother had just finished setting the table and looked up shocked.

"I was just about to call you two!" she shreiks, chuckling. "Well food is ready."

I take a seat at the table and Dan sits next to me. My mother left again to get us some glasses and I sat fiddling with the knives and fork waiting for her to return.

I feel Dan lean over, whispering against my neck making me shiver. "Don't do that kitten!' He smirks, pulling away and blowing me a friendly kiss. I roll my eyes and smile to myself. Something i've been doing a lot today which really has been suprising me.

My mother walks back in winking jokingly at me which means she probably saw what just happened.

When we had finished our meal, my mother turned to me, grinning deviously.

"So Dan, you've only known eachother for a day and you seem so friendly!"

"Uh yeah I guess." Dan says quietly.

"Do you like Phil?"

"Of course I do!"

~~Half an hour later~~

"Goodbye Phil, see you at school tomorrow!" Dan smiles cheerily.

I grin, writing down a reply.

'Goodbye! This was...fun (suprisingly) Also when you said you liked me I like you too :D'

Dan stares at me, quickly kissing my cheek whispering 'bye kitten' into my ear before jetting off. I stood there, completely dumbfounded with one hand over the part of my cheek that he just kissed. Kissed.

_____________________________

A/N:

Cute fluffy chapter because I loved all the comments in the last chapter and they were really sweet ^-^