Chapter 29

A/N:

Ayyyye ;p I uploaded a new story called 'Blue - Eyes' so please check it out ^ͺ^

It's highschool teenage Phan and there isn't any self-harm or depression involved but there will be a lil angst but mainly fluff I hope :D

Okay, enough of my self - promo hehe >.<

Prepare for the hella fluff much wow :D

xx

It was a few days later and Dan and Phil were back home from Manchester.

Phil woke up to an oddly familiar burning smell and quickly sat up, his head suddenly feeling light-headed. He looked around the room and saw at the foot of his bed Dan who seemed to be turning the straightener on.

"Phil?" Dan said, turning around and eyes widening. "FUCK NO G-GO BACK TO SLEEP PLEASE NO THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SUPRISE!" He said anxiously.

Phil grinned. "Well if the suprise is supposed to make me happy then don't straighten your beatiful hobbit hair, it's cute."

Dan paused, biting his lip. "F-Fine..." He muttered, cheeks burning bright red.

"It's amazing how you blush like a teenage girl being complimented by their crush." Phil teased happily.

Dan lightly smacked Phil's shoulder. "Shut up, you are my crush. Besides, did you not know?"

"Know what?" Phil asked curiously.

Dan rolled his eyes because he knew what was about to happen. It happened every year he announced it to Phil. Phil literally turns into a little kid.

"It's snowing."

Phil paused, his eyes widening greatly. He jumped up in panic like a deer caught in headlights, running over to the window.

"Nice butt." Dan lauged since Phil was only in boxers.

"OH MY GOD DAN DID YOU KNOW IT'S SNOWING?!!!!!" Phil screamed from the top of his lungs, squealing with joy.

Dan let out a small chuckle, finally turning the straightener off and walking over to Phil. He slid his arm around Phil's waist and rested his head on his shoulder.

"I know kitten I know! Now, much to my dismay, cover up that cute ass and legs with clothes otherwise you'll get a cold and will have to stay indoors while i'm outside throwing snowballs at the window."

Phil pouted but nodded, marching over to the bathroom after grabbing some clothes.

Dan rolled his eyes and proceeded to get changed. He had planned out this entire day. Mainly because he loved Phil, but also because Phil needed to have more recent memories of good things just in case something bad things happens.

First, Dan planned that they were to play in the snow for a good few hours. Once they got bored (well once Dan got bored since Phil never got bored of the snow) they would go to a near coffee shop and chill in there for a bit.

Dan hated what he wa wearing but wore it for Phil. He snorted at how kinky that sounded.

He was wearing a hat that covered his ears too with his curly fringe sticking our from under it. He also had a fuzzy grey jacket and gloves and scarves to match his hat which were grey too. Normally he liked grey but sometimes it could actually be overpowering.

"Phil hurry the fuck up!" Dan said moodily since Phil had been in the bathroom for so long.

He heard the bathroom door unlock to see Phil shuffling out, already changed. His hair was sllighty wet and turning wavy and he was wearing a big fluffy jumper with kittens on it with some jeans.