Chapter 39

A/N:

I HAVENT UPDATED IN AGES SORRY ILY <3

Ive been busy (suprisingly) because friends (yeah suprisingly)

I know have a boyfriend...wow O.o how even...yeah he liked me since October and I never realized until a few weeks ago....oops. He says he thinks im innocent and cute *laughter in the background* and loves how im dopey af...yeah idek either tbh i'm as shocked as you are...

Okay since everybody probz skipped all that, ON WITH THE FRICKEN STORY HEHE...

xx

"Phil i'm telling you! It was absaloutly bizzare and you were me and I was Pj and Chris-" Dan exclaimed.

"Dan! It was a dream okay? Nothing more." Phil said soothingly, enveloping Dan into a hug.

"You hit your head really hard there you know. I'm suprised you weren't bleeding or had to get stitches."

Dan nodded quietly, biting his lip. "Yeah..."

"Well, either way, I booked an appointment at the doctors for Tuesday at 5pm." Phil smiled.

Dan shrugged. "Thanks. Um, Phil?"

"Yeah?"

"I-I love you..."

Phil shot Dan a confused look. "I love you too. That was random."

Dan bit his lip anxiously. "I-I feel like I don't say it enough. Also, I have to tell you something."

"What's wrong?" Phil said sadly as he led Dan to the sofa so they could sit down.

"I don't remember how we met...or anything earlier than that, a-and I don't know how long I didn't know i-it I w-was just t-t-too afraid to t-tell y-you...I-I'm sorry." Dan burst into tears, hiding his face in his hands.

"Well..." Phil's breath hitched as tears threatened to escape his eyes. "This is all going to get sorted at the doctors okay? I think you're having a minor memory loss, nothing too bad."

"B-B-BUT TELL M-ME HOW WE M-MET! I-I feel so u-useless not r-remembering the most important m-moment of m-my f-fucking l-l-life." Dan sobbed hardly.

Phil patted Dan's back softly, intaking a sharp breath. "Well...d-do you really want me to tell you?"

"A-Actually...n-mo! Give me a f-few eays okay? I-I promise i'll r-remember!" Dan sobbed.

"Bear, I can tell you, then you'll remember it all!" Phil tried to say happily.

Dan shook his head stubbornly. "I am a f-fucking married man, I w-will remember o-okay kitten?"

Phil nodded sadly, knowing that what they had coming was nothing pleasant.

xx